2017/18 Hot Summer

What kind of world  is this that there are  rapist man (the lowest of all human detritus) who could freely threaten a 14 year old boys life and then walk that talk a whole generation later without any repercussions 

extrajudicial intervention is needed from some quarter here, police offered zero protection and threatened to jail the mum so the law has not done its job here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

What kind of world  is this that there are  rapist man (the lowest of all human detritus) who could freely threaten a 14 year old boys life and then walk that talk a whole generation later without any repercussions 

extrajudicial intervention is needed from some quarter here, police offered zero protection and threatened to jail the mum so the law has not done its job here 

13 hours ago, Realone2016 said:

You’d think the scum would let it go after a decade, dirty cowards willing to do the most fukery knowing full well they are comprising their freedom but can't hack the consequence.

Thats why i don't respect the 'free (insert street name) more time unless the person was fully innocent. Furthermore  protesting to free somebody orginated from activists campaigning to free political prisoners really being held down by the system insulting to apply that to lowlifes raping or commiting violence  without a cause.

There’s failures on both ends.

1. The police absolutely cocked this one up. People need to lose their jobs over this. There’s already little to no confidence between the police and the black community. How do they expect anyone else to come forward in the future when doing the right thing doesn’t even afford any protection?

2. I agree with the whole “free (insert name)” culture being hijacked and bastardised by these morons, mainly in music. Acting like rapists and drug dealers are some noble men/women fighting the system. 

No different with the “no snitch” policy. It was never meant to apply to civilians but that again got hijacked  by these wastemen trying to intimidate people into not going to the police. Snitching is only if you do dirt and tell on your boys you did dirt with. Nothing to do with being an innocent witness to a crime.

Shit is so fucked.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Another victim of Bloodbath Britain: Father-of-two, 46, is beaten to death by 'drug dealers after telling them to stop selling outside his home' - as figures reveal UK murder rate is rocketing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6290127/Father-two-ex-boxer-46-brutally-beaten-death-drug-dealers.html

Smh

The 46-year-old was described as the 'loveliest, kindest guy' by a neighbour in his estate today.

The woman wished not to be named over fear of reprisals from his killers but added: 'He was a devoted dad.

'Ian was very against the drug dealers right where he was murdered on that first floor landing and especially the antisocial behaviour when he had his children with him - noise up to four of five in the morning.

'The police haven't been able to tackle the rise of drugs on this estate.

'I'm absolutely terrified. He was a young, strong really lovely black guy who was the nicest kindest person and he was really muscular.

'You could tell he was a boxer. If they can kill him they can kill anyone.

'I believe it was five people - it would have taken five, it's just terrifying.'

The neighbour said Ian lived alone in his flat for at least ten years.

His partner and two children moved away but are now living in an upstairs flat within the block.

:/

whats that got to do with anything?

44 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Another victim of Bloodbath Britain: Father-of-two, 46, is beaten to death by 'drug dealers after telling them to stop selling outside his home' - as figures reveal UK murder rate is rocketing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6290127/Father-two-ex-boxer-46-brutally-beaten-death-drug-dealers.html

Smh

was surprised to see he is black, instantly assumed 'Ian Tomlin' was white...

8 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

The 46-year-old was described as the 'loveliest, kindest guy' by a neighbour in his estate today.

The woman wished not to be named over fear of reprisals from his killers but added: 'He was a devoted dad.

'Ian was very against the drug dealers right where he was murdered on that first floor landing and especially the antisocial behaviour when he had his children with him - noise up to four of five in the morning.

'The police haven't been able to tackle the rise of drugs on this estate.

'I'm absolutely terrified. He was a young, strong really lovely black guy who was the nicest kindest person and he was really muscular.

'You could tell he was a boxer. If they can kill him they can kill anyone.

'I believe it was five people - it would have taken five, it's just terrifying.'

The neighbour said Ian lived alone in his flat for at least ten years.

His partner and two children moved away but are now living in an upstairs flat within the block.

whats that got to do with anything?

maybe she is just fucking describing the man? 

When I read Ian Tomlin I just assumed it was some white van pub guy type... from reading the story this was probably a bunch of scumbags whose own parents where prob crackheads thats why they dont respect black elders... these are the same mongs crying about stop and search.

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

he was a really lovely guy 

he was a really lovely black guy 

i cant understand  what his race had to do with the description 

lol the fact this is what u focus on from this article is actually telling.. london black people are deluded i swear

43 minutes ago, ag. said:

lol the fact this is what u focus on from this article is actually telling.. london black people are deluded i swear

look mate 

i like you and your opinions- your rude posts also amuse me most times 

but im defineitly not engaging in a back and forth with you 

furthermore thats not the only thing that i focused on - however i have never described anyone who has been killed/died as a lovely white guy or asian guy etc etc 

7 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

look mate 

i like you and your opinions- your rude posts also amuse me most times 

but im defineitly not engaging in a back and forth with you 

furthermore thats not the only thing that i focused on - however i have never described anyone who has been killed/died as a lovely white guy or asian guy etc etc 

this aint about back n forth lol i was responding to ur own silly reference to the woman's description of her neighbour. 

6 minutes ago, ag. said:

Why don’t u drop one pic of urself if you’re a buffting lol ? ur the only female on here but ur vibe is like a man

But I'm not a buffting. Never have said I am. I don't think that creep knows what alluring means.

U see how I been described on here b. Believe it.

• Admin. locked this topic