2017/18 Hot Summer

2 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

4 years for each life taken? Life is cheap in this system.

At least he’s banned from driving for 13 years too. Good on the judge from banning a prisoner from the roads for the length of his sentence eh?

He will do about half innit or 2/3 then the rest of the time hes out on licence he wont be able to drive I presume

On 3/27/2018 at 8:05 AM, Restrictive said:

lol his real name is jamel bousbaa?

On 3/28/2018 at 6:17 PM, TheOneGameBaller said:

4 years for each life taken? Life is cheap in this system.

At least he’s banned from driving for 13 years too. Good on the judge from banning a prisoner from the roads for the length of his sentence eh?

Outrageous, should be 13 each

2 stabbed and killed on Sunday then another madness last night in Tottenham & Walthamstow

• Girl was found with a gunshot wound by police officers at 9.35pm in Tottenham
  • Paramedics tried desperately for an hour to save her life, but she died in street
  • In a second attack in Walthamstow at 10pm, two boys were critically injured
  • One, a 16-year-old boy, was shot and another, a 17-year-old boy, was stabbed
  • No arrests have been made, meaning the girl's killer is on the loose in London

2 hours ago, kerser said:

2 stabbed and killed on Sunday then another madness last night in Tottenham & Walthamstow

This is heartbreaking man.

These youts need to stop shooting when theres girls around ffs.

Not the first  one to get caught in a crossfire.

/

I actually think londons getting worse now you know. I remember gun and knife crime being rife in the 90s and 00s but i dont think its ever been this bad.

It's not an excuse is it you thick c*nt.

/

19 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

=

I actually think londons getting worse now you know. I remember gun and knife crime being rife in the 90s and 00s but i dont think its ever been this bad.

Really? Do they call you bullet?

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Supermalt said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43649193

Another one

Demons have invaded London

Sixteen-year-old Amaan Shakoor, from Leyton, was left critically ill and died on Tuesday after he was shot in the face in Walthamstow

This was one of my boys students smh. He told me he literally sat down with him last week and told him he has potential to do big things he just needs to llow the road foolishness. Then this happens.

old college still

• Admin. locked this topic