Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, local said:

jesus fucking christ

why is the obvious simple hippy dippy answer that we're all the fucking same never considered

does every place, everywhere, however subjectively sized or populated not 'constantly churn out these types of characters' at a relatively relative pace

stop analysing shite that doesn't mean anything to anyone other than your inner ego (as can also be said for this post i'm making here), channel that energy into your own progress and that which you have influence over and maybe, just maybe, one day, the unmemorable, pointlessness of your and our individual existence might be that little bit less substantial 

continue chasing your tails tho by all means

Oh pipe down you boring c*nt. There are literally entire schools of thought founded on studying patterns of crime and how they are linked to society. At the end of the day there are a million pointless things humans choose to do; some people like me choose to study African history and use that study to relate to and understand modern day society. Some people like you choose to go to Thailand and have coke fuelled orgies with underrage Thai ladyboys 😀😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ag. said:

Oh pipe down you boring c*nt. There are literally entire schools of thought founded on studying patterns of crime and how they are linked to society. At the end of the day there are a million pointless things humans choose to do; some people like me choose to study African history and use that study to relate to and understand modern day society. Some people like you choose to go to Thailand and have coke fuelled orgies with underrage Thai ladyboys 😀😃

you don't understand modern day society tho mate

you just swallow your own insecurities and shit out your own blinkered hypothesis 

what are your thoughts on the fact that british criminals are also churned out n spread across the globe at a similar pace. if we take the massive continent of asia as an example n a good case study of a place well populated with these typa 'characters'

disregarding any highly innovative jokes based on them being peados or c*ck suckers, what's the reason for that? i've heard hundreds of asian native's own reasonings for the phenomenon and some of them probably think as highly of themselves as you and maybe have similar delusions to your serially self proclaimed intellect 

they conjure up these genius self-truths sat in their familiar comfort of whatever bit of asia they were born in n place aside the knowledge that their own brothers n sisters from the continent n country are doing the exact same, at a remarkably similar pace, all over the world themselves

also

1. excellent joke - that old saying 'using the most obvious stereotypes is the highest form of wit' is hard to ignore with that one

2. your imagined scenario aint economically viable based on the amount of orgies i may allegedly indulge in - plz expand your knowledge of the thai narcotics market

3. all thems ladyboys was atleast 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not getting into a pointless back and forth you nonce. You don’t know anything about African people, these issues will fly over your head. 👌🏾🙌🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

course you wouldn't

there's nothing more to say on the matter is there

i defo aint no expert on african history mate but i'd put a fair bit of money on me having more influence and understanding on a higher number of mates born on that continent than you will

or if we really wanna do a d*ck measuring contest we can wittle it down to this

you're gonna have to bang 3 african birds this week to top me

get swiping bwoiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North liverpool is disgusting. My boy lives Liverpool (south) and won't go there. Racist, guns in high circulation, drugs and looks like hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, local said:

course you wouldn't

there's nothing more to say on the matter is there

i defo aint no expert on african history mate but i'd put a fair bit of money on me having more influence and understanding on a higher number of mates born on that continent than you will

or if we really wanna do a d*ck measuring contest we can wittle it down to this

you're gonna have to bang 3 african birds this week to top me

 get swiping bwoiii

absolute shambles lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good discussion but that posh boy had to be an actor. My guy literally followed the Carlton Banks blueprint down to a tee: jumper on his back, condescending attitude and constantly antagonising without listening. Clearly a plant just to get views.

Skulldugz was the only guy making sense. And Alex too. Ace is just your typical insecure wasteman.

Like a live version of VIP2 to be honest. All that was missing was a smart dumb nigga on there wearing 2nd hand trainers.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Good discussion but that posh boy had to be an actor. My guy literally followed the Carlton Banks blueprint down to a tee: jumper on his back, condescending attitude and constantly antagonising without listening. Clearly a plant just to get views.

Skulldugz was the only guy making sense. And Alex too. Ace is just your typical insecure wasteman.

Like a live version of VIP2 to be honest. All that was missing was a smart dumb nigga on there wearing 2nd hand trainers.

😂😂😭

Shots flying everywhere today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 12:08 AM, TheOneGameBaller said:

Good discussion but that posh boy had to be an actor. My guy literally followed the Carlton Banks blueprint down to a tee: jumper on his back, condescending attitude and constantly antagonising without listening. Clearly a plant just to get views.

Skulldugz was the only guy making sense. And Alex too. Ace is just your typical insecure wasteman.

Like a live version of VIP2 to be honest. All that was missing was a smart dumb nigga on there wearing 2nd hand trainers.

i thought skuldugz made the least sense, the best speaker was alex.. Kay was annoying but had a point as well, just had to learn to listen better. however, people like Ace fear the Kays.. a smart intelligent -ish peer who doesnt care about his flossing and can call it out for what it really is. Uncle was also the most sensible one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine doing that to your partner? I bet he was back in the bosom of his boyfriend the following night. These pillow biters are as emotionally as women. I have nothing against gay people live your life and the rest of the multi coloured jazz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if they nicked giggs the age and location of arrest matches up.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-arrested-after-rapper-young-spray-stabbed-at-grime-awards-a3940426.html

Quote

Scotland Yard said on Wednesday that officers had arrested a 37-year-old man on suspicion of GBH in connection with the attack. 

 

He remains in custody at a south London police station after his arrest, a police spokesman said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

Not sure accurate that is it used to say 81 on wiki and has that down in other sources still.

Literally saw that yesterday on Wiki:

a4133c5093e4c051457c4a23fe743187.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×