2017/18 Hot Summer

2 hours ago, local said:

jesus fucking christ

why is the obvious simple hippy dippy answer that we're all the fucking same never considered

does every place, everywhere, however subjectively sized or populated not 'constantly churn out these types of characters' at a relatively relative pace

stop analysing shite that doesn't mean anything to anyone other than your inner ego (as can also be said for this post i'm making here), channel that energy into your own progress and that which you have influence over and maybe, just maybe, one day, the unmemorable, pointlessness of your and our individual existence might be that little bit less substantial 

continue chasing your tails tho by all means

Oh pipe down you boring c*nt. There are literally entire schools of thought founded on studying patterns of crime and how they are linked to society. At the end of the day there are a million pointless things humans choose to do; some people like me choose to study African history and use that study to relate to and understand modern day society. Some people like you choose to go to Thailand and have coke fuelled orgies with underrage Thai ladyboys ??

15 minutes ago, ag. said:

Oh pipe down you boring c*nt. There are literally entire schools of thought founded on studying patterns of crime and how they are linked to society. At the end of the day there are a million pointless things humans choose to do; some people like me choose to study African history and use that study to relate to and understand modern day society. Some people like you choose to go to Thailand and have coke fuelled orgies with underrage Thai ladyboys ??

you don't understand modern day society tho mate

you just swallow your own insecurities and shit out your own blinkered hypothesis 

what are your thoughts on the fact that british criminals are also churned out n spread across the globe at a similar pace. if we take the massive continent of asia as an example n a good case study of a place well populated with these typa 'characters'

disregarding any highly innovative jokes based on them being peados or c*ck suckers, what's the reason for that? i've heard hundreds of asian native's own reasonings for the phenomenon and some of them probably think as highly of themselves as you and maybe have similar delusions to your serially self proclaimed intellect 

they conjure up these genius self-truths sat in their familiar comfort of whatever bit of asia they were born in n place aside the knowledge that their own brothers n sisters from the continent n country are doing the exact same, at a remarkably similar pace, all over the world themselves

also

1. excellent joke - that old saying 'using the most obvious stereotypes is the highest form of wit' is hard to ignore with that one

2. your imagined scenario aint economically viable based on the amount of orgies i may allegedly indulge in - plz expand your knowledge of the thai narcotics market

3. all thems ladyboys was atleast 18

course you wouldn't

there's nothing more to say on the matter is there

i defo aint no expert on african history mate but i'd put a fair bit of money on me having more influence and understanding on a higher number of mates born on that continent than you will

or if we really wanna do a d*ck measuring contest we can wittle it down to this

you're gonna have to bang 3 african birds this week to top me

get swiping bwoiii

7 hours ago, local said:

course you wouldn't

there's nothing more to say on the matter is there

i defo aint no expert on african history mate but i'd put a fair bit of money on me having more influence and understanding on a higher number of mates born on that continent than you will

or if we really wanna do a d*ck measuring contest we can wittle it down to this

you're gonna have to bang 3 african birds this week to top me

get swiping bwoiii

absolute shambles lmao

Good discussion but that posh boy had to be an actor. My guy literally followed the Carlton Banks blueprint down to a tee: jumper on his back, condescending attitude and constantly antagonising without listening. Clearly a plant just to get views.

Skulldugz was the only guy making sense. And Alex too. Ace is just your typical insecure wasteman.

Like a live version of VIP2 to be honest. All that was missing was a smart dumb nigga on there wearing 2nd hand trainers.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Good discussion but that posh boy had to be an actor. My guy literally followed the Carlton Banks blueprint down to a tee: jumper on his back, condescending attitude and constantly antagonising without listening. Clearly a plant just to get views.

Skulldugz was the only guy making sense. And Alex too. Ace is just your typical insecure wasteman.

Like a live version of VIP2 to be honest. All that was missing was a smart dumb nigga on there wearing 2nd hand trainers.

???

Shots flying everywhere today 

On 9/14/2018 at 12:08 AM, TheOneGameBaller said:

i thought skuldugz made the least sense, the best speaker was alex.. Kay was annoying but had a point as well, just had to learn to listen better. however, people like Ace fear the Kays.. a smart intelligent -ish peer who doesnt care about his flossing and can call it out for what it really is. Uncle was also the most sensible one. 

Wonder if they nicked giggs the age and location of arrest matches up.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-arrested-after-rapper-young-spray-stabbed-at-grime-awards-a3940426.html

Scotland Yard said on Wednesday that officers had arrested a 37-year-old man on suspicion of GBH in connection with the attack. 

He remains in custody at a south London police station after his arrest, a police spokesman said. 

• Admin. locked this topic