2017/18 Hot Summer

A teenager has died after he was shot in east London, sparking a murder probe.

The 19-year-old man was rushed to hospital by friends after the incident in Walthamstow, at about 23:00 BST on Saturday.

The victim was pronounced dead at 23:38, the Metropolitan Police said.

Officers said they were called to Vallentin Road after the incident and are appealing for witnesses. No-one has been arrested.

"The victim - a 19-year-old man - was driven by friends to a north-east London hospital, where he was pronounced dead", the force said.

"Officers believe they know his identity, but await formal identification and confirmation that next of kin have been informed."

It comes less than 24 hours after a 20-year-old man was killed in a "senseless" stabbing at a house party in north-east London.

There have been more than 100 murders in the capital so far this year.

Vallentin Road, Walthamtow

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45616881

Walthamstow was never ends ends back in the day and i was never worried about walking around on my ones late nights BUT it did have a lot of trampy scumbags... now im guessing those scumbags have breeded and there yutes are running wild ??

used to go monoux, bang out rileys till late night then cop hygiene rated 0 takeaways from hoe st. before catching the last 34 back to ends... always felt safe

shame how shit changes

21 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Walthamstow was never ends ends back in the day and i was never worried about walking around on my ones late nights BUT it did have a lot of trampy scumbags... now im guessing those scumbags have breeded and there yutes are running wild ??

used to go monoux, bang out rileys till late night then cop hygiene rated 0 takeaways from hoe st. before catching the last 34 back to ends... always felt safe

shame how shit changes

nah bro walthamstow has always been spicy in parts

Coppermill, Drive/Marlow/Wood st, Priory, Boundary was always peakish.

Now coppermill is more St James St

Marlow/Drive/Wood st (where this incident happen) Is weird. Its half hipsterish (as it backs onto walthamstow village) and dusty. Marlow estate is a shithole.

Michelle-Edwards-1.jpg 

her face says it all

Boundary is dead these days...also Priory. but Higham Hill road has a lot of bummyness and drug dealing going on.

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

Scammer who stole £113milliion from Lloyds customers - thanks to corrupt bank workers who sold their details for £250 a time

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6207551/Scammer-stole-113million-Lloyds-customers.html

Wild

Need to know when enough is enough, you have made enough bread, and don’t bait yourself up on snapchat/ instagram