2017/18 Hot Summer

3 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Fuck off lool

:rofl:

/

This is a great example of police abusing their powers in the most normal courteous way ever

They've seen him and decided to run his plates

Seen the cars leased

So they've decided to stop the car on the grounds that it's leased and they want to make sure the person driving its insured

Next minute they'll be telling man about how they can smell cannabis

Nonsense

Absolutely no grounds to chat to man at all

• Upvote 1

they have already addressed/thought of that

"We strongly believe in the use of this preventative power. Section 60 effectiveness is not only about what illegal items were found but also about whether any incidences or further incidences of violence took place, and how safe the community felt."

3 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

of all of those stops and searches how many even resulted in anything being found?

if ur not carrying anything you shouldnt be then u wont have any reason to  complain. even if ur running late for work or whatever, most times u will be on ur way quickly if u stay calm and rational

• Downvote 2

even if they dont find anything on u, the general purpose of the law justifies the search;  if ur not hiding anything it will all be over asap as long as u conduct yourself like an adult not a petulant child.. the ends justifies the means... waste a little bit of 50 peoples time if it means catching 5 idiots walking round with rambos they are ready and in some cases itching to use lol but as usual my skin colour/ethnicity means i should agree with the nonsense groupthink? amirite @JOHN DOE

Just now, JOHN DOE said:

it all sounds good in theory until you are innocently on your way back from work and police are disturbing you 

but i hear you 

as long as u are not involved in serious crime, and u conduct urself like an adult not a shouty little kid, police searches will usually be over in minutes

You’d think the scum would let it go after a decade, dirty cowards willing to do the most fukery knowing full well they are comprising their freedom but can't hack the consequence.

Thats why i don't respect the 'free (insert street name) more time unless the person was fully innocent. Furthermore  protesting to free somebody orginated from activists campaigning to free political prisoners really being held down by the system insulting to apply that to lowlifes raping or commiting violence  without a cause.

• Like 2

• Admin. locked this topic