2017/18 Hot Summer

7 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

apparently this is my name 

/

i am a very nice guy and tbh if i saw any of you outside including the  'alluring' grafter i would prob say hi and buss joke 

its not that deep 

Bro pls don’t do this we know this is your name.

• Downvote 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6290985/Hunt-woman-filmed-surveillance-footage-abandoning-toddler-strangers-doorstep.html

• The two-year-old was abandoned at a home in Spring, Texas, on Wednesday 
  •  
  • A woman was filmed ringing the doorbell and leaving before the door opened 
  •  
  • The boy's mother said she asked the woman to drop him off at his father's house
  • Father Willie Simmons said he only realized what happened the following day

scum

Asian sex gang of 20 men whose trial led to Tommy Robinson's arrest are jailed for more than 220 years for raping ‘manipulated and intimidated’ white girls as young as ELEVEN in seven-year reign of terror

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6294939/Huddersfield-Asian-sex-gang-jailed-200-years.html

5207152-0-image-a-216_1539966019563.jpg

The paks are something else 

48 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Asian sex gang of 20 men whose trial led to Tommy Robinson's arrest are jailed for more than 220 years for raping ‘manipulated and intimidated’ white girls as young as ELEVEN in seven-year reign of terror

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6294939/Huddersfield-Asian-sex-gang-jailed-200-years.html

5207152-0-image-a-216_1539966019563.jpg

The paks are something else 

Case in point of political correctness in this country... i have no beef with stanis at all, but no one is allowed to call out the clear objective fact they are overrepresented in noncing as groups... same way Jamos and West Affs on here cry when u point out blatant internal issues they have...

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Case in point of political correctness in this country... i have no beef with stanis at all, but no one is allowed to call out the clear objective fact they are overrepresented in noncing as groups... same way Jamos and West Affs on here cry when u point out blatant internal issues they have...

These men aont just stanis. Indians too. The ring leader is..

Unfortunately it aint just stanis that need to change.

Its society as a whole. 

Theres an elephant in the room that never gets touched on though and it needs to be adressed. 

Whilst they are not the only ones,we need to ask why is it mainly young white girls that free themselves up for a bit of fags and drink.

Why are so many young white girls outchea moving fast,whoring themselves out and sucking off older men.

Who did they learn this from? 

• Downvote 1

The elephant in the room

Is paedophilia is a sickness that pervades and damages countless young people who then become adults we don't realise (adults havin children, running companies, the country who have never ever dealt with their abuse)

The elephant in the room is that it is a cross cultural problem that the entire world refuses to address and that is proven by overall sentencing

That is proven by stacks post. Blaming kids. Happy to say its an "others" problem. When no doubt there is more than one pedo in his own family (not diggin at him, its just likely)

Lets start caring about children. Let's stop viewing them as adults who can make adult decisions. Lets start really thinking about the impact this is havin on our society. And lets stop passin the buck on some aha that's their problem.

Let's be real about alllll of the adults who let those girls down and continue to let others down. Who called them slags, who turned their face away because they were little poor girls or unruly hormonal teenagers. That is police, council workers, any public servant that was complicit

Be real. For the sake of children. Children who will grow up to be adults responsible for all sorts of vulnerable people (including themselves)

• Upvote 1

Wouldnt call it victim blaming really.

Its common sense. Forget all this 21st century,feminist inspired,liberal snowflake jargon.

These are questions that need to be asked.

Like i said society AS A WHOLE needs to change.

That includes pakistani men,white parents and over sexualised white girls who like getting drunk and galavanting around like slags.

Btw @Grafter i have no time for paedophiles what so ever but these man aint paedophiles.

They are ephebophiles at worst and hebephiles at best.

A lot of people often use the term incorrectly.

7 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Unfortunately it aint just stanis that need to change.

Its society as a whole. 

Theres an elephant in the room that never gets touched on though and it needs to be adressed. 

Whilst they are not the only ones,we need to ask why is it mainly young white girls that free themselves up for a bit of fags and drink.

Why are so many young white girls outchea moving fast,whoring themselves out and sucking off older men.

Who did they learn this from? 

This is total fucking nonsense... these girls are usually the types living in hostels, coming from broken dysfunctional families. They are ripe for exploitation in countless ways... and just because British people are sexually more liberal than others, doesnt excuse some sweaty old man pushing himself on a kid. U sound like a nonce yourself tbf...

/

Certain Asians are fucked when it comes to sex and noncing. Kurds and Turks are another group who I wouldnt be surprised if in the next few years get exposed as doing the same shit the Pakistanis do... 

• Downvote 4

16 hours ago, ag. said:

The article title says asian grooming gang so where is the political correctness?

In fact, it always says asian grooming gang, it never says white grooming gang.

The real elephant in the room is the biggest grooming gang is white and is running your country, this lot are just small fry, they are the fall guys, bunch of uneducated peasant scummy asians.

• Upvote 7

37 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

The article title says asian grooming gang so where is the political correctness?

In fact, it always says asian grooming gang, it never says white grooming gang.

The real elephant in the room is the biggest grooming gang is white and is running your country, this lot are just small fry, they are the fall guys, bunch of uneducated peasant scummy asians.

I know you are Muslim so you instinctively defend your akhis even when common sense dictates otherwise... ‘Asian grooming gang’ is a euphemism the media use not to be offensive. When referring to these specific type of grooming gang cases, they should say predominantly or in most cases, entirely say, Pakistani grooming gang... but then once they do that they need to be specific in all areas. 

Of course white English people would numerically be at the top of the Paedo rankings in their own country, how can ur brain not conceive that you judge the majority population different to the minority, in this case purely because of numbers?

If u remove the PC filter from most of the media, they will spend less time using these broad and generic catch all terms like ‘Asian’, ‘Black’, ‘working class’ etc.

I don't relate to these people in any shape or form, so not defending them.

There's no doubt asians have a deviant way about them, its shown here and in their own country, but lets not pretend white folk having been raping kids here and abroad for hundreds of years.

High profile members of society have been involved in raping and murdering kids with little to no media coverage or legal action.

• Admin. locked this topic