2017/18 Hot Summer

12 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

:rofl:

tbfh i don't give two shits about some escaped murderer.

we aren't all created equal, and someone in his position doesn't deserve to be treated so

Actually we were all created equal

You are a human being just like he is

You know when we look back in history at certain travesties and genocides an we wonder how, why?

Well its attitudes like this people

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

From I have a clean heart and confidence in who I am, in particular as a member of humanity, I am completely comfortable finding affinity with the humanity in others. And by consequence, I can with a clear conscience defend the human rights of everyone. This is pragmatic because we are all equal and by extension of that fact innocent people can be caught up with the law, labelled less than human by people like you and suffer injustice and death.

Equal application of the law benefits you. Not jus criminals you believe yourself to be better than

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

From I have a clean heart and confidence in who I am, in particular as a member of humanity, I am completely comfortable finding affinity with the humanity in others. And by consequence, I can with a clear conscience defend the human rights of everyone. This is pragmatic because we are all equal and by extension of that fact innocent people can be caught up with the law, labelled less than human by people like you and suffer injustice and death.

Equal application of the law benefits you. Not jus criminals you believe yourself to be better than

The individual in question isn't innocent.

When you see me condemning innocent people as lesser beings, be sure to pull me up on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

From a human point of view I would agree but not from a social and economical point of view

17 hours ago, CurryMan said:

/

Was speaking to some guys yesterday about stuff in general on ends.

Supposedly when we had the local carnival some yewtgot stabbed on the bus for no reason....literally just because he was there. Said he didn't know the guy or had any prior beef or anything. Yewts need to chill