@JOHN DOE

You aren't even sharp enough to play semantics games tbh

The operative word was genuine

Genuine debate or discussion as opposed to idol gossip

Let's have it right

gossip

ˈɡɒsɪp/

noun

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.

36 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

Pussyhole.

I write 'big big' paragraphs because I have a big big head and brain, you dunce-breed. You might say things that you can't back up with data stored elsewhere in your neurons, but my brain doesn't function like that.

I am basing my 'hot takes' on the fact that there are more gangs operating drug lines outside of London these days, the CSI effect, the effect of Trident and the media openly labelling black gangs 'disorganised', the spread of memes and taboos such as 'no face, no case', 'don't ride with your phone', the popularity of rental cars and other tools and techniques to evade surveillance and much more.

You definitely, definitely can't chat to me. 

:rofl:

Ok mate

You are merely this forums version of Mr Mongommery or DJ Akademiks dass all

Only seen this type of voyeurism in YouTube comments prior to your arrival on this forum at which point I had to pull you up on gossiping about the accidental murder of a young man that I knew since he was a young boy

Fast forward years later you're still doing the same thing talking about people and things you have no business talking about not because these things shouldn't be discussed full stop but simply because you don't have nearly enough insight to make the assertions you make and also because you have no intention in taking in relevant information due to your desire to appear like you know something

It's mental 

5 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

@JOHN DOE

Let's have it right

gossip

ˈɡɒsɪp/

noun

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.

Ok mate

Only seen this type of voyeurism in YouTube comments prior to your arrival on this forum at which point I had to pull you up on gossiping about the accidental murder of a young man that I knew since he was a young boy

Fast forward years later you're still doing the same thing talking about people and things you have no business talking about not because these things shouldn't be discussed full stop but simply because you don't have nearly enough insight to make the assertions you make and also because you have no intention in taking in relevant information due to your desire to appear like you know something

It's mental 

One minute you're a sociopath.

Next minute you're heartbroken in feelings because I wrote some words.

What's your angle bro?

he used to visit st pauls every other weekend tbf

Also special dedi to @SLEAZE BALL

Do you think the content you produce is positive? What is your background, Ghanaian? Jamaican? 

Did you use your voice to address any of the multitude of structural problems that are present within the community you grew in? Have you used it to warn kids away from your life path?

Do you think you added something positive to Black British discourse with your lyrics?

The saddest thing is, the first time I ever saw you was on a DVD while I was actually in University. I watched you and figured you were pretty talented, but remember feeling saddened that your potential would be wasted in jail - something you were strangely happy to tell the camera.

How many Black youths have followed the same path as you? No wonder you're uncomfortable when someone like me, who could have made the same stupid choices and picked up guns and drugs just as easily, discusses the problems that exist now because of these things. Your inability to face yourself and take responsibility for your actions is part of all of our undoing.

You're intelligent enough to know the damage the crack era has had on both sides of the Atlantic, but yet you still describe 'pushing weight' like Rich Porter in the '80s.

You can say I'm obsessed, by why do you choose to lionize a dead Harlem drug dealer? I'm the one who's a voyeur, but you're literally namedropping a dead person who was made famous by American Rap Culture.

I can repost content about this stuff, but I don't put that shit into my art. You are literally in love with some romantic vision of drug dealing that has been sold to you, yet I'm the one with the problem :/

2 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

@JOHN DOE

Let's have it right

gossip

ˈɡɒsɪp/

noun

Ok mate

It's mental 

Pmsl man took a few courses in pen and now has vim 

about semantics 

I have a bachelors and a masters and I work for a Fortune 500 company

about sharp enough the nerve 

And FYI gossiping is still discussing 

a discussion doesn’t even necessarily have to consist of facts 

once again if you have a problem with the goss why not ignore or just don’t enter the thread I just don’t understand 

• Upvote 2

Saddest thing is, @SLEAZE BALL has a brain and could have gone very far had he applied himself. We all know he has a criminal record, I feel he's trying hard to be seen as something more than that, a pseudo-intellectual perhaps.

Also it's not 'idol gossip' (which you've typed twice) - that would be discussion of idols. It's 'idle gossip' - meaning pointless, banal, gossip by lazy people.

/

I'm genuinely interested to see what @Grafter and @SLEAZE BALL think can realistically be done about this problem. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elementalism said:

Nah man, my dad has always said that 'we' (meaning our family) are a different set of people from other Jamaicans. 

I live the same way. Every household is different. 

I agree with you about African Americans, their experience is completely separate and away from ours/mine.

Pussyhole.

I write 'big big' paragraphs because I have a big big head and brain, you dunce-breed. You might say things that you can't back up with data stored elsewhere in your neurons, but my brain doesn't function like that.

I am basing my 'hot takes' on the fact that there are more gangs operating drug lines outside of London these days, the CSI effect, the effect of Trident and the media openly labelling black gangs 'disorganised', the spread of memes and taboos such as 'no face, no case', 'don't ride with your phone', the popularity of rental cars and other tools and techniques to evade surveillance and much more.

You definitely, definitely can't chat to me. 

A lot of black criminals are extremely disorganised compared to groups like Pakistanis or Kurds. how long Jamaicans have been living in England in places like Birmingham, Ldn and Manny. And what do they have to show for it? Meanwhile the Kurds and Pakistanis are smashing it. You can extrapolate the situation on the roads to general society and it’s still the same shit. 

Some people’s cultures allow them to weather the storms of poverty and still progress in spite of it; other people’s cultures encourage them to just blame everyone else and get trapped in destructive cycles. 

Just now, ag. said:

A lot of black criminals are extremely disorganised compared to groups like Pakistanis or Kurds. how long Jamaicans have been living in England in places like Birmingham, Ldn and Manny. And what do they have to show for it? Meanwhile the Kurds and Pakistanis are smashing it. You can extrapolate the situation on the roads to general society and it’s still the same shit. 

Some people’s cultures allow them to weather the storms of poverty and still progress in spite of it; other people’s cultures encourage them to just blame everyone else and get trapped in destructive cycles. 

BRUV THIS IS MY POINT.

EXACTLY MY POINT.

/

Fuck it. 

There is a geographical element to crime that has always interested me. Why is it, seemingly, that certain areas of the country are blighted by very specific types of crime, whereas other areas do not suffer? How does the geography of immigration affect particularly elements of criminality, such as smuggling? 

The social/cultural aspect is equally interesting, why is it particular social groups are more inclined towards criminality or hustling, than others? Why is it certain groups are able to maintain generational wealth and achieve social mobility, in spite of this criminality? How does immigration affect the social (criminal) fabric of an area? What is the social cost of the criminal activity?

The economic element also, where does the money come from and where does it go? What is the economic 'goal' - personal enrichment, community development etc. Are the people we expect to enforce our borders and laws being paid enough to prevent corruption?

Look it's obvious what you man are on

If you were in here posting in a way that indicated you understood the gravity of the problem and were concerned or looking for solutions  or were just discussing in a way you would expect a person of sound mind to then that's one thing

Let's have it right though youre here gossiping buthurt that youve been called a voyeur tryna play semantics games and then u got this element geezer who can only be described as some kind of gangland nonce

Like honestly how do you even come across a vid of someone trying to communicate with a deceased drill rapper? Search history due to be mard

And why would you then come in here and share it with people? Then to try justify your nonsense behaviour youre talking about "the information I collect is always intended for academic scrutiny" :lol:

Is this normal? youre grown men ffs

If you dont like me coming in here pulling up your skirts perhaps you should have put on trousers

54 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

What’s the problem

its a forum and he wishes to discuss a topic

whats so bad?

Bless bro.

/

22 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Look it's obvious what you man are on

If you were in here posting in a way that indicated you understood the gravity of the problem and were concerned or looking for solutions  or were just discussing in a way you would expect a person of sound mind to then that's one thing

Let's have it right though youre here gossiping buthurt that youve been called a voyeur try a play semantics games and then u got this element geezer who can only be described as some kind of gangland nonce

Like honestly how do you even come across a vid of someone trying to communicate with a deceased drill rapper? Search history due to be mard

And why would you then come in here and share it with people? Then to try justify your nonsense behaviour youre talking about "the information I collect is always intended for academic scrutiny" :lol:

Is this normal? youre grown men ffs

If you dont like me coming in here pulling up your skirts perhaps you should have put on trousers

@SLEAZE BALL - are you talking about the Incognito ghost box interview? Yeah that was an odd one, the same guy did one on XXXtentacion that went viral, Google algo threw it up at me.

Mainly posted to highlight how unusual it was that a white guy who attempts to contact the dead focused on a dead drill rapper from London who hadn't really blown up. People obviously care about/are aware of these deaths.

Why would I post it on here? Bro you do remember it was me and you arguing about obeah and voodoo before. Has this forum not been a place to share and discuss the unusual, even paranormal in the past? This is the internet mate. Why has Sneakbo been asked multiple times if it's true he turned into a cat in McDonalds? Why do people wear guard rings and talk about blue baths? 

You're not pulling no skirts my guy. I wish you the best of success in life and hope you push past any hurdles, progress legally and build a legacy for your family. You're a sociopath, so I'm not expecting you to give a fuck, but I'm weird enough to say I do actually care. 

I think it's a fuckery that you promote selling crack because a rastaman grew me and bring me and beat like Footsie, and I never met no Richard Porter. That's not your culture and deep down you know it. Also what's with the El Flaco/Chapo Spanish festish, you're a black man from south England, no Sud America.

Ademas, yo creo que tu no entiendes nada mas que estas palabras. Entonces tu necesitas viajar mas, hermano.

Also bro, if it's that bad just block me. This is what you've been set to for the longest.

1543ad9f5aa431ce2de3f92400cb6ee7.png