Age limit on dealings with women

Supermalt

17 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

boy, was chatting to a 33yo about 2 weeks ago and she was jarring as fuck, I thought it was an age thing with jarring attention hungry girls, but no.

big 33yo woman complaining i took half an hour to reply to a message when id known her for like a week

Ah this made me close my eyes

Eff people yo

depends what your dealings are

at this stage supermalt we gotta accept our fate

i'm a bit younger but i'm with you, you can admit we're talkin 18 n 19 yr olds here aswell, don't be shy

deeeeecent birds, great bangs but from a different world

i chose freedom at the expense of the companionship i'd already secured n nourished

ironically like dave a 30 odd yr old gave me the worst stress ive had in time recently (that one smads)

i think honestly we're all fucked

odds on i'll wife a continental bird

this country's dumb

• Like 1

yeah my boy has linked a few around their thirties and they’re nuts. One girl he tried to end it with found his mums facebook. started inboxing her saying he was a prick :rofl:

big thirty year old woman with a yute yanno. Some of the single ones left at this age are still on the shelf for a good reason.

trust

i came back to england fresher than fresh, willingly trusting willing spinsters like a mad man

linkedin facebook google combo has fucked it for everyone's n their family's privacy

be a nutcase screaming madness all u want n lock down your facey love

ive been online for time, trading fruity synths on msn barely got my pubes, you still google google, fuck your ICT course c*nt

you can't threaten me when i can find your mum and your bro's fat boat in plain site n where they stand every day n a phone number direct to the landlines underneath them for me to practice my accents on

hypothetically 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Grafter said:

Ffs

But come on lads, lets not act like we cant see these types a mile off regardless of age

Agree with Pascal tbh altho stef I would say 18-21is toooo young, certainly from a different world

told u i didnt see it, she was lovely as fuck proper

only met her 3 whole times, was a cracking performance each time mind

lost her mind

too young for what

right now the 20 yr old ukranian bird im seein has got 12x more brains than the 2 mid 20s girls

n much more corruptible *seedy face emoji*

malleable even *dark seedy face emoji*

/

she's ruined it for your lot, crushed your hypothesis

i'm outchea screamin brexit

I would say your in denial about seein it

/

Too young precisely because of this malleable, corruptible aspect

Leave them, let them grow an mentally/emotionally develop a bit more first, get some strength and knowledge hopefully. So they can be better equipped to deal with the guiles of an older man...

7 hours ago, Grafter said:

Leave them, let them grow an mentally/emotionally develop a bit more first, get some strength and knowledge hopefully. So they can be better equipped to deal with the guiles of an older man...

As said before plenty of big women who never mature and act like princesses.

If a youngun has potential, i cant discount that. Case by case basis is it.

26 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

As said before plenty of big women who never mature and act like princesses.

If a youngun has potential, i cant discount that. Case by case basis is it.

Just more about the chance to develop. If a woman 30 odd she had that chance. I was deemed as mature, reality is a woman might be more mature than her peers but shes just as malleable, is it fair?

7 hours ago, local said:

dont u flirt with me u dirty bugger

Cant elp it

guys who go for girls max 2 years younger usually don' have shit to give women their age 

a 30yr plus single mother is that for a reason 

but even though I'm 23 older women are the lick I know woman 28 or 32 o look young and fit and beautiful 

girls my age and below are to obsessed with cocaine, alcohol and surgery so they look old but are young and look like shit. 

• Downvote 5

oops meant to say 5yrs not 2 haha no wonder I got bare down votes 

There could be a lot of reasons why someone is a single mother but yeah having kiss without being in a long term commuted relationship is usually the issue 

I used to date a guy 2yrs young then me and he had a big issue with the fact I was 21 and he was 19 

I had no idea why but he always use to g9 on about it worse thing is he looked like 30yrs old not 19 

I dunno why some guys are hung up on age women being older than you means nothing these days