Heineken - Lighter is better

Heero Yuy

2 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Uncle Kola and Brother Dele will still be backing bottles of Heineken in Bronze Bar same way. 

/

Definitely not an accident or an oversight. 

Dunno which uncors you've been around. The ones I know aint cuttin with Heineken. 

If its  guiness stout then we are talking. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Dunno which uncors you've been around. The ones I know aint cuttin with Heineken. 

If its  guiness stout then we are talking. 

Absolutely

Heineken has always been larfed out the bbq with my lot

7 hours ago, time_bomb said:

They're doing it on purpose now, they know the outrage makes it go viral, drop a heartfelt apology, people are talking about their brand, job done.

2 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Black people are a great marketing tool, they have realized that black people go out of their way to be angry about stuff so they do this stuff I would not be surprised if there is a marketing company looking at analytics to comprise these campaigns. 

I agree with both of these posts.

Which group is the most active on social media? From what I’ve seen, black people in the 18-30 demographic are. There’s a reason there’s “black twitter.” One bit of outrage and it’s easy to start trending via black twitter.

Which group is the most disenfranchised economically and socially? You guessed it.

So what that means is maximum publicity with minimum repercussions. They wouldn’t dare try this with the Jewish or LGBT community because those groups have economic power and clout. With us, they know we’ll forget about it and go back to drinking their poison a few days later.

Every single time these morons on social media fall for it. From H&M to Gap... no one black is boycotting these companies despite the disrespect they continue to show.

If there’s one thing you can say about Chance, is that he doesn’t let irony get in the way of his stupidity.

Black people are a great marketing tool, they have realized that black people go out of their way to be angry about stuff so they do this stuff I would not be surprised if there is a marketing company looking at analytics to comprise these campaigns. 

yeah cos if they did one about nazis ..jews would lap it up without a fight. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I agree with both of these posts.

Which group is the most active on social media? From what I’ve seen, black people in the 18-30 demographic are. There’s a reason there’s “black twitter.” One bit of outrage and it’s easy to start trending via black twitter.

Which group is the most disenfranchised economically and socially? You guessed it.

So what that means is maximum publicity with minimum repercussions. They wouldn’t dare try this with the Jewish or LGBT community because those groups have economic power and clout. With us, they know we’ll forget about it and go back to drinking their poison a few days later.

Every single time these morons on social media fall for it. From H&M to Gap... no one black is boycotting these companies despite the disrespect they continue to show.

If there’s one thing you can say about Chance, is that he doesn’t let irony get in the way of his stupidity.

what hole do you live in? 18-30 year old black people are the most active on twitter? 

21 minutes ago, VENOM said:

yeah cos if they did one about nazis ..jews would lap it up without a fight. 

If this was Jewish it would not of even made the drawing board, these people have no respect for black people in any form. Let's see if there are any Job loses. 

• Like 3

If this was Jewish it would not of even made the drawing board, these people have no respect for black people in any form. Let's see if there are any Job loses. 

the ad has been taken away. which means the protest was successful/ 

• Downvote 2

7 hours ago, VENOM said:

what hole do you live in? 18-30 year old black people are the most active on twitter? 

So who’s the most active demographic on twitter then? I’ll wait.

And here’s some quantitative data to back it up:

twitter-demographics.jpg

So not only was I right about the most active age group (36%) but I was also right about the demographic within that age group (26% urban). And I knew this before even looking it up.

So when you’re ready to come out of your hole (the one from your backside), I’ll accept your apology.

https://sproutsocial.com/insights/new-social-media-demographics/#twitter

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VENOM said:

the ad has been taken away. which means the protest was successful/ 

Yeah, I’m sure they didn’t plan for all of this to happen. If you’re really that naive to believe that pressure from the black “community” made them take it down, then you’re pretty gullible. I bet they had their apology statement pre-written before they even aired the advert.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Exactly. Who was successful? The people who take the bait to complain about the advert or the marketing team in the Heneiken offices, who are laughing at all the free publicity this have given them?

Too many people react on emotion and not common sense. This is why we can never come together on a common purpose when we get trolled so easily.

Like you said, it wouldn’t even make it to the drawing board of it even implied anti-semitism or homophobia.

Borris Johnson can call blacks people pickines with watermelon smiles and become Mayor of London twice.

Ken Livingstone calls Hitler a Zionist and he’s ostracised out of politics because he refuses to apologise. 

But hey, another victory for black people because we got an advert from a crappy beer company pulled.^)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

So who’s the most active demographic on twitter then? I’ll wait.

And here’s some quantitative data to back it up:

twitter-demographics.jpg

So not only was I right about the most active age group (36%) but I was also right about the demographic within that age group (26% urban). And I knew this before even looking it up.

So when you’re ready to come out of your hole (the one from your backside), I’ll accept your apology.

https://sproutsocial.com/insights/new-social-media-demographics/#twitter

Apart from age which is a given, everything else is a pretty even split. Also this isn't the music version of urban meaning black it actually just means location.