Heineken - Lighter is better

Heero Yuy

40 minutes ago, Greens said:

Apart from age which is a given, everything else is a pretty even split. Also this isn't the music version of urban meaning black it actually just means location. 

And which demographic mainly populates urban areas? Let’s not be obtuse now. Urban music didn’t become synonymous with black as a mere coincidence. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

And which demographic mainly populates urban areas? Let’s not be obtuse now. Urban music didn’t become synonymous with black as a mere coincidence. 

Even if all urban areas were 100% black, which they are not, it is still outnumbered by suburban and rural areas together. 

no, i haven't. I'm not concerned about the fact they they would not have done this with other 'races'. daems will always daem and are always looking at someone to annoy. 

its up to those they offend to stand up and call out the offence each and every time and never get tired of doing it until they stop. 

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Do you want an apology from me for you being ignorant and dumb enough to claim that people mostly living in urban areas are just black? because you hear urban it is synonymous with black? perhaps using the UK tag of urban music which is commonly associated with black music to mean an urban area means mostly black people live there is that right? 

As of 2011, about 250 million Americans live in or around urban areas

so apologise to yourself.