LET'S TALK ABOUT SNITCHING

yhfam

11 hours ago, VENOM said:

just remember that some of you chatting shit about him being killed because of a crime that occured a year ago he reported, are the same one who were giving your reasons as to why that model who was murdered.. which was also based on BS. 

just leave it?

i don't understand why you are empty quoting me?

2 hours ago, Afroman said:

The crux of the issue personally, is the stigma behind the word "SNITCH" If you are an informant you are  simply a snitch. There is  absolutely nothing wrong in being one. 

This whole one crime is worse than the other is all subjective, until the scenario hinders your own interest. You think people in the industry or in the Harveys circle didn't know about his noncing & raping exploits? But, no one was willing to whistle blow at the expense of hurting their own interest. 

The code thing for me should be thrown out the window rather you are on roads or not.  If a Roadman had an option to avoid a long sentence by snitching and chose not to, then boy, he is a fool.

How brain dead, gullible and imprresionable must someone be to ride years for something they never did lol. The epitome of stupidity 

What's your views on the subject?

There seems to be some misunderstanding as to what snitching really means, some think it's a stupid "code" and mostly only dumb ppl adhere to it and some are just making it up as they go a long

FOR THE RECORD: Abraham Badru was NEVER and is NOT a snitch.

SOME VIEWS & POINTS MADE IN ANOTHER THREAD

18 hours ago, Kompressor said:

Ok. 

So someone up the road from is revealed to you as being the head of a paedophile ring. Talking nursery age toddlers and babies. 

You inform the police of this you are labelled snitch,

I'd happily wear that crown in that instance. 

Rapist and paedophiles have no place being allowed by these sort of codes in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Afroman said:

The crux of the issue personally, is the stigma behind the word "SNITCH" If you are an informant you are  simply a snitch. There is  absolutely nothing wrong in being one. 

This whole one crime is worse than the other is all subjective, until the scenario hinders your own interest. You think people in the industry or in the Harveys circle didn't know about his noncing & raping exploits? But, no one was willing to whistle blow at the expense of hurting their own interest. 

The code thing for me should be thrown out the window rather you are on roads or not.  If a Roadman had an option to avoid a long sentence by snitching and chose not to, then boy, he is a fool.

23 hours ago, yhfam said:

not justifying his death but it’s a bit mad preventing a crime in your ends then going to court to testify then going back home to drink tea

20 hours ago, Trap God said:

A civilian who stops a woman from being raped and gives evidence in court is not a snitch they are an upstanding member of society taking the recourse that is applicable to them

Fuck is wrong with you lot

I kinda get where afro man was coming from tbh but for me it depends on the what individual regards as whats ok to "snitch" about and whats not.

For me i dont give a flying fuck i will snitch if i god damn want. I owe hoodrats with their redundant no snitching logic nothing. And this is coming from someone that used to co sign that bullshit.

Anyway things i will snitch on. Rape,muggings,burglary,pedophiles,bike theft,car theft,muslim terrorists,armed robbing stores local to me,fly tipping local to me. Im a big nimby. I live in a nice area with an extremely low crime level and a good standard of living so ill be damned if i let my ends turn into a toilet right infront of my eyes.

Things that i wont snitch on.

Romanian pimps,people getting cash in hand and signing on,corrupt landlords,grown men having a punch up,domestic violence,fraud,white football hooligans.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Jfitidufus

Guy actually had a list. How was the list compiled?

respect the man's code

u get full ratings from me stacks

very similar to my no snitch list 

what u sayin on second generation white immigrants (say Lithuanian from a 2 parent household but essex accent, chills with mostly daves, just has next meals when his gran visits) n them twoking copper piping from empty social housing

hmmmm

i might snitch u kno

I remember this case

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2451170/Thusha-Kamaleswaran-paralysed-shot-south-London-regains-feeling-legs.html

little girl hit by a stray in a shop and was paralysed.

There were people posting don't snitch leaflets in the letterboxes of the homes surrounding the shop.

No doubt as a scare tactic.

I've never been more disgusted in my life.

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I kinda get where afro man was coming from tbh but for me it depends on the what individual regards as whats ok to "snitch" about and whats not.

For me i dont give a flying fuck i will snitch if i god damn want. I owe hoodrats with their redundant no snitching logic nothing. And this is coming from someone that used to co sign that bullshit.

Anyway things i will snitch on. Rape,muggings,burglary,pedophiles,bike theft,car theft,muslim terrorists,armed robbing stores local to me,fly tipping local to me. Im a big nimby. I live in a nice area with an extremely low crime level and a good standard of living so ill be damned if i let my ends turn into a toilet right infront of my eyes.

Things that i wont snitch on.

Romanian pimps,people getting cash in hand and signing on,corrupt landlords,grown men having a punch up,domestic violence,fraud,white football hooligans.

Why muslim terrorists and not just terrorists in general? Would you let IRA do their thing?

• Like 3