Tekashi 6ix9ine

Admin.

needs his own thread....

had Charlemagne on the ropes whole interview

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

don't rate his music, shouts too much

that rebore onyx style ain't working for me 

I hear this argument, and i get it but I think it's needed in this climate. Especially with less imma kill you songs and more i drink lean and get high songs.

Makes a change from the rappity rap Kendrick niqqas and the Lil Uzi mumble dons.

I fux with it. Again theres no mistaking a lot of music these days is super trash but take it for what it is and it music i can bang.  Whether it be this or mumble stuff.

A fully plucked young impressionable, gullible Mexican from an impoverished part of New York. The industry doing what it does best. 

And why this spic gets to say nigga so casually and consequence free is beyond me.

If he really was that tough, real goons would test him on road like they did 50 when he came out, crips and bloods tested Game, most rappers either came in certified and tied to some gang or got tested if they claimed affiliations.

The only legit one in the last year or two who has gone mainstream and actually checks out as a legit goon is Nipsey Hu$$le.

On 02/04/2018 at 3:26 PM, General Mac said:

A fully plucked young impressionable, gullible Mexican from an impoverished part of New York. The industry doing what it does best. 

And why this spic gets to say nigga so casually and consequence free is beyond me.

If he really was that tough, real goons would test him on road like they did 50 when he came out, crips and bloods tested Game, most rappers either came in certified and tied to some gang or got tested if they claimed affiliations.

The only legit one in the last year or two who has gone mainstream and actually checks out as a legit goon is Nipsey Hu$$le.

TORKNGOOFY SHIT ONA INTRNET BAII