Tekashi 6ix9ine

Admin.

hope Ak somehow catches a charge out of this. I'm up for loose talk in general online because it's funny watching criminals and their begs squirm in the comments, but this Akademics character  seems to actively instigate and re-ignite street  feuds with little relation to the music industry in order to get views and make money. 

I wonder how many kids in chicago etc. have been actually  killed because of his videos from a few years back. 

4 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

hope Ak somehow catches a charge out of this. I'm up for loose talk in general online because it's funny watching criminals and their begs squirm in the comments, but this Akademics character  seems to actively instigate and re-ignite street  feuds with little relation to the music industry in order to get views and make money. 

I wonder how many kids in chicago etc. have been actually  killed because of his videos from a few years back. 

Exactly the same amount of kids that was gonna die died imo these guys are serial killers walking around with score boards 

he might have added fuel to it by giving niggas nicknames n shit but them man are in kill or be killed shit 

he just took mad chatty patty chiraq savages YouTube comments established a story line and made money off it 

Yh album bangs 

waiting on that netflix movie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...