Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

hiphop Tekashi 6ix9ine

Told them this was gonna be your biggest interview and it's already their 2nd most watched video @ 7 million views in a week. Needs another 7 million to catch Birdman. 

IN NEW YORK MY NIGGAS DON'T MILLY ROCK MY NIGGAS MONEY ROCK!!

Too many bangers tbh. Had a point when he said he's the biggest rapper in NY. 

illest out

catalogue is growing strong

can someone tell me who this guy is

why is he so popular/all of a sudden????

what is all this???

is he bout it bout it bout it??

at the wild & wreckless rate this yout is going someone's going to really test his gangster

don't see him lasting

/

don't rate his music, shouts too much

that rebore onyx style ain't working for me 

Being carried by the beats imo. 

On first couple listens was really feeling the album but it’s distinctly average. 

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

don't rate his music, shouts too much

that rebore onyx style ain't working for me 

I hear this argument, and i get it but I think it's needed in this climate. Especially with less imma kill you songs and more i drink lean and get high songs.

Makes a change from the rappity rap Kendrick niqqas and the Lil Uzi mumble dons.

I fux with it. Again theres no mistaking a lot of music these days is super trash but take it for what it is and it music i can bang.  Whether it be this or mumble stuff.

He does need longer songs though imo. That Billy tune shoulda been another verse song is too hype.

1 minute ago, Haze-e said:

He does need longer songs though imo. That Billy tune shoulda been another verse song is too hype.

YOU KNOW WHERE 69 AT

A fully plucked young impressionable, gullible Mexican from an impoverished part of New York. The industry doing what it does best. 

And why this spic gets to say nigga so casually and consequence free is beyond me.

If he really was that tough, real goons would test him on road like they did 50 when he came out, crips and bloods tested Game, most rappers either came in certified and tied to some gang or got tested if they claimed affiliations.

The only legit one in the last year or two who has gone mainstream and actually checks out as a legit goon is Nipsey Hu$$le.

Kids fuck with him heavy. The streams and views since he dropped last October are crazy. I'm a fan of Onyx so I get this wave.

His tunes bang. Granted I didn't check for him before the BC interview but I'd heard of him and I get it.

On 31/03/2018 at 2:07 PM, The Infamous said:

YOU KNOW WHERE 69 AT

SHA SHA SHA NIGGUARGH

On 02/04/2018 at 3:26 PM, General Mac said:

A fully plucked young impressionable, gullible Mexican from an impoverished part of New York. The industry doing what it does best. 

And why this spic gets to say nigga so casually and consequence free is beyond me.

If he really was that tough, real goons would test him on road like they did 50 when he came out, crips and bloods tested Game, most rappers either came in certified and tied to some gang or got tested if they claimed affiliations.

The only legit one in the last year or two who has gone mainstream and actually checks out as a legit goon is Nipsey Hu$$le.

TORKNGOOFY SHIT ONA INTRNET BAII