Braces

JOHN DOE

yep, not worth it, after removal you have to wear retainer every day for 30 minutes and it's too easy to forget, and your teeth slide back to where they were and it's 5 bags down the toilet

also you can't eat doritos or anything whilst they're in, as i say, not worth it. Just dont open your mouth when you smile and you're golden 

26 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

yep, not worth it, after removal you have to wear retainer every day for 30 minutes and it's too easy to forget, and your teeth slide back to where they were and it's 5 bags down the toilet

also you can't eat doritos or anything whilst they're in, as i say, not worth it. Just dont open your mouth when you smile and you're golden 

Wear em at night. When I first got my braces removed had to wear my retainer all day unless I’m eating then just nightly.

had them when I was younger, was considering them again was researching different treatments. Wouldn’t go for the traditional brace again. Looked at Invisalign or Inman alligner which looked like a retainer and was cheaper and could fix my issues in a few months.

Slacked on my retainer a couple years back, teeth have moved still get compliments but I know how straight they used to be.

But yeah wear your retainers, i wear mine every other night or every night usually

6 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Thats long bro.

Unless you got teeth like this just leave it alone.

Cant be a grown man walking around with braces.

its a sound investment 

a smile and in particualr your teeth is one of the first impressions you make 

i enocurage everyone to invest in this whilst you can 

whats 2 bags in the long run when you can mke monthly payments 

if your worried about the aesthetics , get something like invisalign or ceramic braces 

ive got a girl so im not worried about how they look like, if i was single that may have influenced my decision ngl

10 hours ago, Y2. said:

I'll get some this year most likely. Had them when I was younger but I didn't wear my retainer so they're a bit fucked now.

Will likely get the white ones so they're less bait.

Was looking into this but the porcelain ones take longer cos they can't apply as much pressure

Might jump in and get the vybes cartel joints

However this reminds me I need to find out who did asco's joints before I make a decision

??‍♂️?

15 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

ive got a girl so im not worried about how they look like, if i was single that may have influenced my decision

My female bedrin got braces at the top of the year but said she wouldn't have if she weren't in a relationship which I kinda hear. I wouldn't have even thought she needed braces tbh. 

/

Where's the teeth whitening plug, that one and done treatment, come brehs 

I had braces for 7 years betweenn14-21. So all the way through uni. Got man in that time, no problem

Sure I see someone from uni not long ago who was surprised to see me without them...

It's not that deep, if ur teeth are thaaaaaaat bad then either way wouldn't u be concerned about the opposite sex ?

• Downvote 3

Tbh idk why braces are seen as for children only? Children get free braces from the NHS to correct imperfections in their bite. 

For adults they are expensive and a cosmetic procedure,  they should be seen as lucrative and exclusive  like having a Shiney moncler jacket with badge on its arm which other people can't afford. 

all i know is if you need major dental work

go eastern europe

I had braces as a kid, on my top not bottom but I didn't really fuck with the retainer for long now 1 of the middle teeth and the 1 next to it are tryna do Mahrez stepover.

I would get invisalign if I was that assed, if I pursue football coaching properly then I might do it, I seen Klopp buss out the pearly whites now and his shit was aggled.