Braces

JOHN DOE

people get braces with they are in primary school/secondary school as thats when your teeth are buttaz / plus it shapes your future to get them when you are 9-18 years old

getting it when you are a fully grown adult 25+ beggers the thought 'why did this person not sort out their teeth when they were a little kid....? why did they wait 15-20+ years to sort it out'7

right now you should be living your best life, and people over 25+ years old should effectively have near enough straight teeth - there is no reason at all, being an adult that you shouldnt be rolling around with straight teeth

• Downvote 3

14 hours ago, underwriter said:

people get braces with they are in primary school/secondary school as thats when your teeth are buttaz / plus it shapes your future to get them when you are 9-18 years old

getting it when you are a fully grown adult 25+ beggers the thought 'why did this person not sort out their teeth when they were a little kid....? why did they wait 15-20+ years to sort it out'7

right now you should be living your best life, and people over 25+ years old should effectively have near enough straight teeth - there is no reason at all, being an adult that you shouldnt be rolling around with straight teeth

People don't get braces as kids because it costs £4,000. Most kids you see with braces is not because of butters front teeth, it's because they have an incorrect bite and the NHS paid for them to get it corrected. 

If you have braces 25+ all it shows is that you have some money or that you have maxed out a credit card. 

If you have actual  money you can get braces which go behind your teeth I think they're called lingual braces 

• Downvote 2

My girl got invisalign a few years back and at the time I didnt think her teeth were even bad, was telling her not to bother.

Then she got them and after they settled in they actually started looking kinda sexy :lmao:

Then when they came off, her teeth were so criss and she wears the retainer every night no fail. They look perfect.

/

Would reccomend them to anyone who needs them - fuck what other people think. If you think people will mock a grown man with braces, imagine how much theyll be mocking your bruk teeth if you leave them

• Like 2

12 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

People don't get braces as kids because it costs £4,000. Most kids you see with braces is not because of butters front teeth, it's because they have an incorrect bite and the NHS paid for them to get it corrected. 

If you have braces 25+ all it shows is that you have some money or that you have maxed out a credit card. 

If you have actual  money you can get braces which go behind your teeth I think they're called lingual braces 

thats exactly what my girl will be getting