Cause and Solutions to Rise in Recent Violent Crime

Thizz

4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

im not blacming music solely 

im saying it is defineitly part of the problem and fuellign the fire 

the problem is most defineitly parenting and absentee/ poor  fathers 

I agree with you my issue was music being blamed for people joining gangs and that banning the music is a solution. 

thats not what im saying 

as i said in earlier on , music/ drill is not solely to blame however it is fueling  the fire 

come on are you really denying that these young rappers going back and forth with their cliques on youtube talking about doing this and that to man is not throwing oil on flames 

this shouldnt even be an arguement

i dont want to say too much in relation to the other thing but the same way cbizs and his team were doing thier ting before he was rapping , when that vid of his relieved chain came out and everyone was going at him 

you can defineitly say his pride was hurt and his L was amplified 

hencewhy the clap back was so swift but unfortunately an innocent was caught in the crossfie 

gone are the day where you can hold your L and a few people know about it and you can plot your revenge in peace 

now the whole of the uk knows about it and you are compelled (even more so) to retatilate hard and swift 

18 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Please brudda if your gonna drop this it has to be for good reason

Donny basically said drill is to blame cos he's ghsnain and from east London ffs

These times RV's on tunes talking bout "Way before rap I was famous I bored them guys and I made the news"

Typical example. Before rap music and other genres like this, scumbags prone to excessive violence would have been social pariahs, at best. Maybe they would have a rep in whatever shithole area/estate/projects they were in, nowadays the music gives these mongs an avenue to fame and fortune lol and people defend this nonsense 

55 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Please brudda if your gonna drop this it has to be for good reason

Donny basically said drill is to blame cos he's ghsnain and from east London ffs

Dhdhdh

I shoulda just replied with no one cares but that post was so over the top it deserved the don demarco

JD is talking sense for the most part though but critically misses a trick here 

1 hour ago, Yeshua said:

he got badded up and as a result of the social media the whole word knew about his plight 

he had to retatlaite and as a result two youts from the other side have died 

Social media regardless there woulda been a retaliation and whether these guys make music or not not there woulda been a retaliation. Alot of these guys are gang members first musicians second.  Social media, the popularity of drill etc has a much smaller influence on the rise of man getting chinged than what's made out to be here. Whether there's drill music or not man are still gonna be drilling. All its done is raise "awareness", largely in communities who have no idea about this shit i.e. the environment, [which leads to], the music trends, whatever. Really niggas sound like white people with this ban drill talk but I'm not surprised at all.

One thing I will say though is that the know better tune is defo perverse, the tee whiz ting etc. While guys would be finding ways to be just as expressive in their criminality on any other tempo, the level to which they're taking it on the drill ting is quite astonishing. The popularity of the music is not gonna "normalise" gang culture/violence to anyone who could actually suffer from its effects but it's gonna be an absolute mad ting when someones dead son is getting directed on a UK #1 single. 

44 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

thats not what im saying 

as i said in earlier on , music/ drill is not solely to blame however it is fueling  the fire 

come on are you really denying that these young rappers going back and forth with their cliques on youtube talking about doing this and that to man is not throwing oil on flames 

this shouldnt even be an arguement

i dont want to say too much in relation to the other thing but the same way cbizs and his team were doing thier ting before he was rapping , when that vid of his relieved chain came out and everyone was going at him 

you can defineitly say his pride was hurt and his L was amplified 

hencewhy the clap back was so swift but unfortunately an innocent was caught in the crossfie 

gone are the day where you can hold your L and a few people know about it and you can plot your revenge in peace 

now the whole of the uk knows about it and you are compelled (even more so) to retatilate hard and swift 

I hear what you're saying regarding "fuelling the fire" but again, music comes secondary to these man I.e. guys who would engage in fuckery anyway. That's the whole crux of this really. The so called innocent yout who is gonna become a rapper, diss opps in hopes of stardom and wind up getting clarted is in actual fact a wallad.

4 hours ago, Kuffir said:

I hear what you're saying regarding "fuelling the fire" but again, music comes secondary to these man I.e. guys who would engage in fuckery anyway. That's the whole crux of this really. The so called innocent yout who is gonna become a rapper, diss opps in hopes of stardom and wind up getting clarted is in actual fact a wallad.

The music itself might be secondary but it represents something wider. Why is this difficult for people to grasp?. The point is about a general culture, language, lifestyle etc. Remove the umbrella cultures that include shit like drill, and all of a sudden all those roadmen would be likely to use their energies and frustrations in different ways. Most ppl are mindless sheep, social media has proved that conclusively. It wouldn't take even 10 years to build a new black culture that makes the current nonsense look like what it is. 

12 hours ago, Trap God said:

This is gonna be my last post on this

First off there is no reason why the youth should take cues from a bunch of washed up out of touch 30+ year old men that have nothing to show for their time on this planet other than a beard

They're doing a good job of appearing like they're doing something yes, but if you genuinely think what they're doing is part of the solution to prevent murders then clearly you aren't well enough informed regarding youth crime/culture to even have an opinion on what a practical solution looks like

/

As the Headie One incident has been mentioned and is probably the best recent example of the negative impact of drill music let me break it down as simply as possible because it appears a few of you don't know your ass from your elbow

If in a hypothetical world Headie One didnt make drill music and was an rnb singer out of Broadwater Farm that spoke about nothing but gyal

He would still have the same 'ops'

If he went back to a girls dorm room after a sold out show where he got to display his execptional rnb talent and his ‘ops’ caught wind of his location they would still have gone where he was to film him in a vulnerable position for the clout

Whether or not he makes know better whatever retailiatory action that the Farm youts deem as appropriate for the violation still occurs regardless

Absolutely nothing in the cycle of events changes if you take drill music out of the equation

Apart from people that would usually have no idea about the backdrop to any of the violence being made aware of it so they can come online and talk like they've got some special insight into all of it

and these people include people like you. we get the 30+ ex this and that ones, who are like Ex MI5 agents, and the ones who pseudo claim to Mi5 agents, along with the others who are completely on the outside, like the politicians and the media, and those who really dont give a fuck because they are so removed from such shit. all of you are talking..just come up with solutions or stfu still, because there isnt one solution.  youth violence in any society is rooted in their NEST. A nest is made up of many branches, those who are involved in this nonsense have had many of those branches removed from early.. so its not one branch that's the reason why the nest has failed. 

On 4/3/2018 at 3:25 PM, Funkyskanker said:

why do you always chat so much shit but the answer to this question is easy. the reason these non blacks who are bringing guns into the country are not getting nicked is because they are not stupid you wont see them bragging about guns on a linkuptv video or waiving them on snapchat. go on youtube now and insta and you will see these dumb kids waiving firearms and knives around as if this is america

http://news.met.police.uk/news/teenager-jailed-for-drugs-and-firearm-offences-301247

lol and smh these kids never learn, guys are going to jail thanks to streetsblogs insta likes and comments :lmao:

Crime is up because of stupid niggers still embracing sin in 2018. Nobody teaching them from good and bad so they look up to some drug dealer that shits himself everyday with his tinted windows. Thats why they came to earth? To embrace some stupid drug dealer? The only time their gun works is when they aim at black people, when they aim at white people, their gun dont work. Get rid of these drug dealers donald trump style. They are destroying our culture.