Cause and Solutions to Rise in Recent Violent Crime

Thizz

20 minutes ago, ag. said:

I wasnt even being overly negative in the things i said. You just shut down any rational debate with the childish deflections. Most opinions I express on here and hold irl generally are usually contrary to the mainstream so not sure how that is a sheep's opinion.

Nonetheless, you were also unable to perceive yourself to be the lion in this scenario

Interesting

Daily mail getting on to Westwood and rightly so. Don't know how an old man can seriously promote some of the stuff he has on his show.

Former Radio DJ Tim Westwood recorded a YouTube rap video with a gang in which they 'threatened rivals and celebrated the murder of a teenager'

• Abdullahi Tarabi, 19, was stabbed to death in West London on April 11 last year
  • Around that time, the ex-BBC Radio 1 DJ posted a video recorded with a rap gang
  • Appear to boast he ‘got splashed and died and I don’t feel sorry for his mum’ 
  • Video made in Westwood’s studio and in it balaclava clad gang smoked drugs 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoot said:

Daily mail getting on to Westwood and rightly so. Don't know how an old man can seriously promote some of the stuff he has on his show.

Former Radio DJ Tim Westwood recorded a YouTube rap video with a gang in which they 'threatened rivals and celebrated the murder of a teenager'

• Abdullahi Tarabi, 19, was stabbed to death in West London on April 11 last year
  • Around that time, the ex-BBC Radio 1 DJ posted a video recorded with a rap gang

Large majority of westwood *recent* crib sessions feature similar content to that 1011. They let Tim put all these young kids on his channel talking the most smack. But they woulda shut him down long ago if it was wyte yutes. Reminds me of Godfather scene when old mafia man says about keep selling heroin in the black community coz the niggers have no soul anyway

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, zoot said:

With Westwood he's been shot himself so I have now idea why he let that run and promote these idiots chat shit.

You man are all dumb

soon come shutdown of grm and link up... sbtv goes fully ed sheeran

rap/grime banned

sat there at home getting raided for watching a youtube video of giggs

whilst in pen listening to the radio play endless pop and electro songs

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Admin. said:

You man are all dumb

soon come shutdown of grm and link up... sbtv goes fully ed sheeran

rap/grime banned

sat there at home getting raided for watching a youtube video of giggs

whilst in pen listening to the radio play endless pop and electro songs

How can you call people dumb then use that totally retarded logic. Is it down to people just being thick or is it being totally desensitised to not see the link. No one is saying ban music, but regulate what messages get sent out. There is no objective benefit to society that comes from letting teenagers get fame off rapping about savagely stabbing their enemies. The govnmt need to flex their muscles on this 1 tbh coz the channel owners are happy to keep eating off the fuckery and most of the enthusiasts of the culture are probably too thick for any real self reflection and critique of the nonsense they follow.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, ag. said:

The Pk humble kid? Whys he a donkey?

When your client represents brands like Adidas & Jd and gets called into question, surely he could have told him to Ray Charles the back lash or addressed it in a more diplomatic way..

Biggest thing no one has mentioned is weed.

For teenagers this is not the same as fully grown adults with a developed brain and their own income.

38 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Biggest thing no one has mentioned is weed.

For teenagers this is not the same as fully grown adults with a developed brain and their own income.

I mentioned it on the previous page as a contributing factor. The mongs on here negged away tho. Ironically, the glamourisation and normalisation of smoking weed is also related to the music culture.