Cause and Solutions to Rise in Recent Violent Crime

Thizz

13 hours ago, Grafter said:

U dont kno my life or where I come from 

Anyone can go to private school, im sorry your parents didn't have the way and the where with it all to give you the best start in life. So sorry for u

Mind who ur callin a c*nt yh

I 100% have a better understanding of things than most of u neeks

Just because you got woked out by a couple drug dealers don’t mean you have a better understanding luv

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL

yh

Not gna say nothing. Tru im rar rar sophie from the better side of the tracks. Grew up in a mansion and we did go skiing twice yearly. Apologies, i thought my sexual liaisons with kerome jerome and jerome put me in a better position than many of u

My mistake

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Grafter said:

LOL

yh

Not gna say nothing. Tru im rar rar sophie from the better side of the tracks. Grew up in a mansion and we did go skiing twice yearly. Apologies, i thought my sexual liaisons with kerome jerome and jerome put me in a better position than many of u

My mistake

pmsl aight lil Kim snm

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

she definitely isnt

voyeurism you know

Tbh I'm uspet I didnt use the word earlier in one of these topics

I keep saying chatty patty's but she's right

Some voyeurism business going on

/

That Mr exposed clown actually hit the nail on the head with that post someone put in here earlier

11 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Tbh I'm uspet I didnt use the word earlier in one of these topics

I keep saying chatty patty's but she's right

Some voyeurism business going on

/

That Mr exposed clown actually hit the nail on the head with that post someone put in here earlier

then youre both wrong 

for some reason you seem to believe that because you were active as a youngster that you somehow qualify as the hood spokesman and anything you say on subject is bond yet i have never seen yu post any solutions or ideas

im confident every black male living in london who posts on here has had some experianece/ dealings with knife crime / gangs (group of friends from your area) etc 

it comes with the terriory of living in a low socio economic area 

i am 28 and yet my most rcent experience came as close as last week 

for the benfiti of the tape - can you explain how any of the posts in this topic can be descibed as voyeurism 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

These words don't mean anything coming from an avatar

Lol. Here comes John Gotti the Vip2 Tough Guy... Pipe down you cringeworthy c*nt. Always posting like you're some gangster then in other topics wanna act intelligent but still say dumb shit. Typical reformed roadman...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1