Cause and Solutions to Rise in Recent Violent Crime

Thizz

46 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Main problem is we as a community can only deal with the problems on the surface.

The root of the problem can not be dealt with by us (gun/drug trafficking) which they totally turn a blind eye to within mainstream media.

The agenda is set by the media already that we are the problem and the issue. This will help with "social cleansing" as well. All this bullshit about affordable housing etc when I'm seeing new flats pop up all over ends with a 300k and upwards price tag. If they won't get us out the area one way then they will use another. It's all very tactical. London is gonna be a city only for the rich. So as long as we're killing eachother..going jail...that's one less person for them. 

If the police/government really wanted to shut all this shit down they could...with ease. They will use this as leverage to enforce some bs.

agree with most of what you've said especially the last sentence

however, gun/drug trafficking is not the only root of problem, it's defo one of main roots although I agree that most of us can't solve or stop that problem. the police/government have the biggest part to play in stopping that.

44 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Why do you think drug trafficking and guns are the root of the problem @CurryMan

Because that's what these kids are doing.

How are these kids getting hold of these drugs and the caliber of weapons? These kinda guns wasn't as accessible before.

On the surface we need to change the mentality of the yewts of course. But a drug addict can't be an addict without drugs? 

Kids don't understand the severity of their actions as this is all so accessible. They're so desensitized to everything. One of the negatives of the all mighty internet. When I had dial up I couldn't see or find the kinda wreck shit online now. 

There's no serious repercussions or repercussions that they're scared of. A person with no fear is a dangerous person.

4 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Can only take a person so far with consequences. Uping consequence levels wont do shit.

If i aint eaten in two weeks and a loaf of bread is in front me, if i get executed for taking it, im gonna die of hunger anyway so fuck it.

But this is the mentality I mean. We live in London, not war torn third world country. 

Too much man with a defeatist attitude. There are ways to win without damaging your own community here...there's opportunities.

6 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

But this is the mentality I mean. We live in London, not war torn third world country. 

Too much man with a defeatist attitude. There are ways to win without damaging your own community here...there's opportunities.

Your point starts from the assumption theres a level playing field from the beginning, and social mobility is in everyones hand.

I aint on fuckerys side but anyone whos attended certain inner city schools would what know how it is. From when 70 - 60% are getting less than 5 basic Cs, whats the rest of that young man or womans story saying.

Just now, Supermalt said:

Your point starts from the assumption theres a level playing field from the beginning, and social mobility is in everyones hand.

I aint on fuckerys side but anyone whos attended certain inner city schools would what know how it is. From when 70 - 60% are getting less than 5 basic Cs, whats the rest of that young man or womans story saying.

But because there's not a level playing field we must act like animals? There's more than one way to skin a cat

7 hours ago, Drift said:

Starts and ends with the parents of these little shits, let's stop looking for some external all powerful puppet master to blame. 

In most of these cases there is a black mother crying in court, the overwhelming majority of them wanted better for their child but didn't know how to attain it.

The external factors are definately a major cause, there is only so much you can do as a parent.

And defo as a single mother to male children.

I've said it before but hypermasculinity is a big contributing factor.

+ these kids don't know how to de escalate trivial situations.

15 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

In most of these cases there is a black mother crying in court, the overwhelming majority of them wanted better for their child but didn't know how to attain it.

The external factors are definately a major cause, there is only so much you can do as a parent.

And defo as a single mother to male children.

I've said it before but hypermasculinity is a big contributing factor.

+ these kids don't know how to de escalate trivial situations.

I can guarantee in a lot of these cases that these same mums were in parents evenings cussing when the few teachers that cared about their son dared to tell the truth. That's if they bothered to show up at all. 

Acceptance of responsibility is the first step. If their parents are out here shirking responsibility and ownership, what chance do these kids stand?

/

"Hypermasculinity" and inability to deal with trivial situations can be attributed to lack of a suitable father figure/male role model for me. They see their mums and fellow fatherless peers overreact and overcompensate and think it's accepted behaviour. 

But while their mum can overreact and escape unscathed, there's a good chance these boys end up with a kitchen utensil severing the main artery in their leg. 

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Hope people understand all this all this news every damn day, crack down blabla all of a sudden the government cares

Elections are comin up

Facts. They know who the gangs are, and who supply the drugs and weapons on the high end distribution end too.

Politicians will let and exploit social discord and blood spill for gain and approval of masses at large. (think of Rome, the gladiator pit, thumbs up - spare or thumbs down - kill. Which ever decision serves to win the crowd aka win Rome)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43736223

Why only raid now? clearly they had intel from way back whenever, but now it serves handy for the cameras and after blood is let. Cue some defence minister walking round the bits in a stab proof vest followed by the press.

Introduce further deadend social and educational reforms, rinse and repeat, keep the privatised prison and probation sector topped up.

Add on the other diagnosed problems contributing cause and effect.

"Ordo Ab Chao"

29 minutes ago, Drift said:

I can guarantee in a lot of these cases that these same mums were in parents evenings cussing when the few teachers that cared about their son dared to tell the truth. That's if they bothered to show up at all. 

Acceptance of responsibility is the first step. If their parents are out here shirking responsibility and ownership, what chance do these kids stand?

/

"Hypermasculinity" and inability to deal with trivial situations can be attributed to lack of a suitable father figure/male role model for me. They see their mums and fellow fatherless peers overreact and overcompensate and think it's accepted behaviour. 

But while their mum can overreact and escape unscathed, there's a good chance these boys end up with a kitchen utensil severing the main artery in their leg. 

Nah you can't guarantee fuck all

So unless you been sittin there at all these parents evening an in there house stop slandering people parents

This topic is a joke. Its just voyeurism, nose up bollox

32 minutes ago, Drift said:

Didn't you go to a mostly white private school? What do you actually know? Men are talking about solutions to problems, so kindly fuck off you miserable c*nt.

U dont kno my life or where I come from 

Anyone can go to private school, im sorry your parents didn't have the way and the where with it all to give you the best start in life. So sorry for u

Mind who ur callin a c*nt yh

I 100% have a better understanding of things than most of u neeks

11 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

dont think you do mate 

cant see a rhetorical question in Drifts post 

Hes asking the question because he already knows the answer. Also implying i shouldn't speak because of my schooling which he would only know because ive said it on here multiple times

So there is something wrong with u. I knew that already, my question was also rhetorical

Interesting

Anyway u lot continue with ur voyeuristic, disingenuous, judgemental, no clue clap trap (barrin a couple people who do actually seem to care and have some insight)

Enjoy ur evenings

14 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Hes asking the question because he already knows the answer. Also implying i shouldn't speak because of my schooling which he would only know because ive said it on here multiple times

So there is something wrong with u. I knew that already, my question was also rhetorical

Interesting

Anyway u lot continue with ur voyeuristic, disingenuous, judgemental, no clue clap trap (barrin a couple people who do actually seem to care and have some insight)

Enjoy ur evenings

triple h.gif 

• Like 1