Cause and Solutions to Rise in Recent Violent Crime

Thizz

1 minute ago, Afroman said:

Said this a couple post back and got negged.

This is still a working class issue as far as the gov is concerned.

As far as gentrification  goes, the sooner the people mostly affected by this are out of the capital the better.

Expound on this........

3 hours ago, Kuffir said:

Glad someone said this cause all the talk about Jamaicans this Jamaicans that while it's whatless youts with Aff and Nigerian surnames I see in the papers really spins my head. Been like this for a couple Years as well.

At least someone gets this.

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

U just made a couple typos. Now fixed

Xx

Haha. No intelligent response?

The proof is in the pudding. It doesn't mean i hate these groups just coz I made a (clearly true) observation about failings within these communities. Everything from glamourisation of the 'badman', 'drug dealer', 'gunman', destructive musics and cultures that encourage an immoral lifestyle, celebration of fraud as an occupation, hyper materialism, drug using, the list is endless. I'm sure there's an academic out there that's not as lazy as I am who has already compiled some long study breaking this ish down ;)

• Downvote 2

when an area is gentrified the people who livve in council homes are shipped elsewhere is what i think he means 

however all that does is move the problem elsewhere ie totenham / wg gets moved to enfield 

stratford/ hackney moved to places like ilford barking  etc etc 

36 minutes ago, ag. said:

Counter factual history thought experiment; If East Africans (barring Malis) had come to the West first, blacks collectively would be much further in the West than they are now, owing to the cultures of those groups... 

Lol cool mate

*Carries on being a brilliant Jamaican along with the rest of my brothers and sisters baskin in the light the haters shine on us*

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Lol trust me

Elaborate on this please

Just seeing frrom the perspective of how I think those who are pro cleansing/ gentrification see it. 

As long as a certain class of people and these problems are contained miles away from their investment, happy days.

13 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Lol cool mate

*Carries on being a brilliant Jamaican along with the rest of my brothers and sisters baskin in the light the haters shine on us*

Lol. Funny how you clearly dont have an actual rational or at least intelligent response, but u feel the need to type out some childish deflection. 

20 minutes ago, ag. said:

Lol. Funny how you clearly dont have an actual rational or at least intelligent response, but u feel the need to type out some childish deflection. 

Hilarious that you find my response irrational and childish

Please enjoy your day. A lion does not waste time worrying about the opinions of sheep

• Like 1

Winston Churchill warned the government about bringing in these foreigners from the Empire. they should of been given temporary visa's when they came here after the war. Black and Asians can claim to British as much as they want but we all know deep down that they are not. Just subjects from the colonies I am pretty sure if we were to have a referendum today for blacks and Asians  to be deported if they commit a violent crime to their grandparents or parents country of origin it would be voted in. The UK is the motherland of the Empire and you have these shits doing fuckry on its soil deport them they are not British.

England needs to go back to its roots and deal with their negro problem like they did with innovations like Derby's dose to show these blacks who is boss. Also they should give police more power to beat up known black and asian trouble makers and under no circumstances what so ever should a police officer get convicted of brutality.  Start shipping them back to Africa and west indies for violent crime as for the mix race youths do a DNA test and send them the black nation their DNA says their black side came from, as prison is not a deterrent at all.  Like I always say black people love their slave master if a threat they may be separated from him I think you will see an improvement in their behavior.  

19 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Dunno why man are shocked by this. I definitely know people on ends who would do this in my age group.

I just find it mad we've been discussing youths and kids and how to help them and all that shit and some 30 man gets nicked.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Winston Churchill warned the government about bringing in these foreigners from the Empire. they should of been given temporary visa's when they came here after the war. Black and Asians can claim to British as much as they want but we all know deep down that they are not. Just subjects from the colonies I am pretty sure if we were to have a referendum today for blacks and Asians  to be deported if they commit a violent crime to their grandparents or parents country of origin it would be voted in. The UK is the motherland of the Empire and you have these shits doing fuckry on its soil deport them they are not British.

England needs to go back to its roots and deal with their negro problem like they did with innovations like Derby's dose to show these blacks who is boss. Also they should give police more power to beat up known black and asian trouble makers and under no circumstances what so ever should a police officer get convicted of brutality.  Start shipping them back to Africa and west indies for violent crime as for the mix race youths do a DNA test and send them the black nation their DNA says their black side came from, as prison is not a deterrent at all.  Like I always say black people love their slave master if a threat they may be separated from him I think you will see an improvement in their behavior.  

Rah man went fully bounty

You never go full bounty bro

2 hours ago, CurryMan said:

Dunno why man are shocked by this. I definitely know people on ends who would do this in my age group.

exactly my thoughts

and are ppl forgetting where the fuckery stems from?

there's no age limit on moving fuckery

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grafter said:

Hilarious that you find my response irrational and childish

Please enjoy your day. A lion does not waste time worrying about the opinions of sheep

I wasnt even being overly negative in the things i said. You just shut down any rational debate with the childish deflections. Most opinions I express on here and hold irl generally are usually contrary to the mainstream so not sure how that is a sheep's opinion.