Amnesty for anyone who was a minor that arrived In Britain between 1948 to 1971

TheOneGameBaller

"The former employee (who has asked for his name not to be printed) said it was decided in 2010 to destroy the disembarkation cards, which dated back to the 1950s and 60s, when the Home Office’s Whitgift Centre in Croydon was closed and the staff were moved to another site. Employees in his department told their managers it was a bad idea, because these papers were often the last remaining record of a person’s arrival date, in the event of uncertainty or lost documents. The files were destroyed in October that year, when Theresa May was home secretary."

No wonder she's apologising.

Lol I come on here and get notifications about bare negs. Is the neg thing a band wagon thing you thick fucks? Should I not question the great David Lammy? This forum in many ways is a microcosm of a lot wrong with millenials in this society. A lot of people are either too scared to express themself sincerely or too empty headed to have anything worthwhile to share so they resent people with opinions they aren't intelligent enough to challenge... Is it any wonder society celebrates the most stupid and brain dead?... Inb4 mongo deflection response...

• Downvote 7

4 hours ago, ag. said:

Why can't the mongs who neg all my posts just put me on ignore? If you're too thick to debate me intelligently and u keep getting triggered then jus hide my posts? The biggest fans usually act like haters... Smdh...

3 hours ago, ag. said:

All I do is educate or inspire intelligent conversation. The small minded ones feel intimidated by enlightenment... Smdh...!

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Lol I come on here and get notifications about bare negs. Is the neg thing a band wagon thing you thick fucks? Should I not question the great David Lammy? This forum in many ways is a microcosm of a lot wrong with millenials in this society. A lot of people are either too scared to express themself sincerely or too empty headed to have anything worthwhile to share so they resent people with opinions they aren't intelligent enough to challenge... Is it any wonder society celebrates the most stupid and brain dead?... Inb4 mongo deflection response...

Rah you taking the neg thing to heart way too much bro, probably why people keep doing it :rofl:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Greens said:

Rah you taking the neg thing to heart way too much bro, probably why people keep doing it :rofl:

He has a point tbf

I mean I have him on ignore only see what he says when there’s a quote or he double posts certain times

Point is valid though IMO

If people disagree with what he’s saying why not articulate why?

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

If people disagree with what he’s saying why not articulate why?

That's all im saying basically man. I don't care about negs at all. But theres a lot of passive aggresive muppets on this forum. They should do what you done and put me on ignore if they're so affected by what I post? 

• Downvote 5

4 hours ago, Incumbent said:

ppl just find it easier to click on the arrow down

Majority of times I post on here its about society type of issues not the fraff topix, i think i have contrary opinions some mongs on here cant handle. Thats cool. Either debate me or jus put me on ignore. All the annoying ones on here I had em on ignore time ago so I dont see their fraff when i come on here its simple darg

• Downvote 6

6 hours ago, ag. said:

Bite to what? You're prob one of the cunts who follows all my posts to neg. 

Ain't got time to neg you, you fucking victim.

Look how you're on here crying about negs explaining your entire life story, begging anonymous people on the internet to argue with you instead of pressing a button. 

That's biting. Take your negs like a man and keep it moving. Or maybe it's part of your troll. Doesn't really matter does it?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Ain't got time to neg you, you fucking victim.

Look how you're on here crying about negs explaining your entire life story, begging anonymous people on the internet to argue with you instead of pressing a button. 

That's biting. Take your negs like a man and keep it moving. Or maybe it's part of your troll. Doesn't really matter does it?

Haha you are thick as fuck you utter c*nt.

A lot of the stuff I post isn't trolling, people on here are just too thick to break down rationally what I say. If people want me to explain fully the theories I have that trigger them i can do that. Debate and intelligent discussion is what rational adults do. People shouldn't be daunted by intellect. Try and use the knowledge of others to increase your own knowledge base, or at least use whatever you have inside your small minds to counter what I say. 

All the mandem haffi do is just say 'Yo Ag, we don't want the debate war with you... it's long. Just continue sharing your polemical views with us and enlighten us from the intellectual darkness we live in...' That's all, Akhi...

• Downvote 5