Sign in to follow this  
TheOneGameBaller

Amnesty for anyone who was a minor that arrived In Britain between 1948 to 1971

Theresa needs to go too.

But if Theresa goes, and things go tits up regarding brexit, shit could really get hostile

17 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

If May goes it JRM or Boris up next.

If there is an election, no chance.

11 minutes ago, Afroman said:

If there is an election, no chance.

That’s a massive IF.  Personally I don’t see a early election being called while the Tories have the excuse of Brexit on the table. 

14 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Sajid Javid new Home Secretary.

A remainer at heart. 

how ironic it would be that  an immigration issue would bring down the pm overseeing brexit 

:rofl:

Can imagine the rage while daily mail write the article

10 hours ago, Afroman said:

Not WR but...

Smh

Reading this story made me angry enough but listening to the audio. They’re not even official police, they’re immigration officers abusing their powers. Fucking scumbags.

I served with the British Army for six years, lived here a decade and married a British woman – now the Home Office says go home

Thumbnail-Template-3-1.png

Trevor Rene arrived in Britain 10 years ago, and having been born in a British territory, he is now fighting to stay with his British wife in the UK.

He initially came to visit family here. His grandfather settled in the UK in 1948 – one of thousands of people who came over from the Caribbean, known as the Windrush generation. Then he got a job serving on Her Majesty’s behalf in the British Army and fell in love and married Diane, a clerk who works for the NHS.

20180923_173548-960x1280.jpg
He worked as a mechanical engineer in the Reserves – fixing vehicles including tanks and SUVs  – for six years.

Now the 49-year-old faces deportation to Dominica and leaving behind the life he’s built here. “I could understand me being deemed an illegal if I had arrived in Britain on the back of a lorry but I didn’t,” he told i. “I was born a British citizen. I arrived in Gatwick and then the British Army gave me a job. They will use me for my service to this country but then toss me away. It’s a scandal.”