Amnesty for anyone who was a minor that arrived In Britain between 1948 to 1971

TheOneGameBaller

my manager "randomly" asked me earlier if i was born in this country...when i said yea, she then asked if the marge was, as bants i asked if she was questioning my eligibility to be in the country or something?? She said, course not...i was just wondering thats all.

then i come in ere n see this...Feel to hot her up tomorrow, she was boying it!! :angry:

17 minutes ago, Simply D said:

my manager "randomly" asked me earlier if i was born in this country...when i said yea, she then asked if the marge was, as bants i asked if she was questioning my eligibility to be in the country or something?? She said, course not...i was just wondering thats all.

then i come in ere n see this...Feel to hot her up tomorrow, she was boying it!! :angry:

Thats fucked

She could have easily fucked up ur life if the answers to ur questions were wrong

This is how its happening isn't it. Everyone is a home office agent these days

But that is the case

Maybe she was jus being nosey maybe she wasnt

When I say home office agents, im not sayin she signed up to be one or the home office asked her to ask these questions

Im jus sayin its not at all infeasible for her to take that role on voluntarily

38 minutes ago, Afroman said:

You should have put her in her place

ive been oblivious to this whole saga, i thought the illegal syria bombing was the current scandal, I cant keep up anymore :(

n tbh doing more than i did would be lost on her, this is the same broad who didnt want to hire an Adewale because she wouldn't be able to say his name, even though we have another Ade in another site that she speaks to, the second section of the name BLEW her mind. 

there is only a decade between us, but woooow it is night n day regarding our diverisity exposure. she was dumbfounded when she found out i cream my skin...smh

6 minutes ago, Simply D said:

ive been oblivious to this whole saga, i thought the illegal syria bombing was the current scandal, I cant keep up anymore :(

It is the current scandal. This immigration malark is a timed distraction for the mainstream.

To dilute the focus of illegal strikes and possible warfare. 

6 hours ago, Simply D said:

You were the topic at dinner bro.

Trolling bigtime

5 minutes ago, ag. said:

So Lammy has balls now n bass in his voice, all of a sudden. And social media is hailing this c*nt like he's some revolutionary lol ppl so easily led...

16 hours ago, Vtec said:

It is the current scandal. This immigration malark is a timed distraction for the mainstream.

To dilute the focus of illegal strikes and possible warfare. 

And surely you can see by now. What social media is. Esp with the recent Zuckerberg shite who controls the distraction. 

And who controls what news stories for you to hear and be triggered or not.

15 minutes ago, ag. said:

So Lammy has balls now n bass in his voice, all of a sudden. And social media is hailing this c*nt like he's some revolutionary lol ppl so easily led...

What do you have against him?

Regardless. He spoke for many, for an issue thst needed addressing.

Apparently May just apologised and said no one else gna be deported

8-)

Amber said something about sometimes we think about policy and not people. Thats been obvious. I can't.

Inhumane isn't the word. Can you imagine that feelin, all the way on the plane, then when u land, pure devastation

Not gonna lie I'm surprised by the public's reaction to this... as are the Tories, bait they thought they could get away with this in Brexit Britain. I hope this is the beginning of some form of backlash to this right wing lizard fuckery that's seized the country since 2016.