Amnesty for anyone who was a minor that arrived In Britain between 1948 to 1971

TheOneGameBaller

2 hours ago, Incumbent said:

:rofl:

imagine complaining about getting negs only to get more negs which dwarfs the initial negs you complained about in the first place

let it go @ag. life is so less stressful if you gwan like elsa certain times

It's the principle. The akhi dem on here shouldn't fear intellect... they should put some DAMN respek on the jewels I drop...

• Downvote 4

thats why i laugh that these African, Carribean and indian coons are all still in the commonwealth. 

what did white people do once they could get free from the Soviet commonwealth?

the coonery of them all is just depressing. they will all gather in London today to pay homage to their former enslaver and destroyer of their countries and sit and smile and take a photo.

this immigration crisiswould never happen to Canadians, New Zealand or Australia. even Australia with all the tough immigration laws was able to throw whites in south Africa asylum..whilst they refuse other nonwhites with more genuine reasons all around them. 

The Queen has been to canada 16 times, australia 22 times, or vice versa.. Jamaica 3, ghana 0, nigeria 0, ... just a sample of how 'common' and equal everyone is. 

fucking coons still stay in there. These are the same people who would scorn other africans, just as africans would scorn them ...because they are competing for the love their massa will never show them, in a way it serves their ignorance damn right

• Like 4

4 hours ago, VENOM said:

thats why i laugh that these African, Carribean and indian coons are all still in the commonwealth. 

what did white people do once they could get free from the Soviet commonwealth?

the coonery of them all is just depressing. they will all gather in London today to pay homage to their former enslaver and destroyer of their countries and sit and smile and take a photo.

this immigration crisiswould never happen to Canadians, New Zealand or Australia. even Australia with all the tough immigration laws was able to throw whites in south Africa asylum..whilst they refuse other nonwhites with more genuine reasons all around them. 

The Queen has been to canada 16 times, australia 22 times, or vice versa.. Jamaica 3, ghana 0, nigeria 0, ... just a sample of how 'common' and equal everyone is. 

fucking coons still stay in there. These are the same people who would scorn other africans, just as africans would scorn them ...because they are competing for the love their massa will never show them, in a way it serves their ignorance damn right

Exactly, my thoughts. 

The queen is still head of state for Jamaica and Barbados.. Jamaica didn't get its current flag until 1962 and same year the immigration act was introduced in England to stem flow of Commonwealth black slaves.

And current governor of Jamaica is at the disposal/approval of the Queen with her nazi roots. 

The Windrush boat was a former nazi war boat MV Monte Rosa until 1945 renamed to HMT Empire Windrush and peeps losing their mind over this. 

Can't be begging protesting or expecting justice from this country/system ever! Time to fall back. 

These so called carribbean leaders May met up with.. Who the fuck are they? As they have been a clear let down to date if they are real leaders... 

Fuck protesting to the same institution that sanctioned this bullshit setup and peeps expect justice from it.. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 6:42 PM, ag. said:

Lol I come on here and get notifications about bare negs. Is the neg thing a band wagon thing you thick fucks? Should I not question the great David Lammy? This forum in many ways is a microcosm of a lot wrong with millenials in this society. A lot of people are either too scared to express themself sincerely or too empty headed to have anything worthwhile to share so they resent people with opinions they aren't intelligent enough to challenge... Is it any wonder society celebrates the most stupid and brain dead?... Inb4 mongo deflection response...

so i confess that i negged all your posts cos it looked liked you're complaining about being negged? all the potential problems you could have in life and its a neg? stop whining

On 24/04/2018 at 7:56 AM, Afroman said:

Be "grateful" you know.

mental

Smells like fake news.

Or it was probably written by some old crust back bencher "Labour too" just wanting a quiet afternoon in house of commons.

Don't let the poppy show of lammy ever distract he's a useful tool to take heat off corbyn and his jew dilemma and may with her bs going to war and brexit failure along with the rest of her shit. 

• Downvote 1