Random News

A man who had his young daughter in the car with him when he was found to be carrying cocaine with a possible street value of £92,000 has been jailed.

Jailing Maurice Smith, 56, for 40 months, a Carlisle Crown Court judge said "the more cynical" could think he was using the nine-year-old as "cover".

Police found 250g (0.5lbs) of cocaine in a child's cardboard toy box in Smith's BMW on the M6 on 1 August.

Smith, of Dearham, admitted possessing the Class A drug with intent to supply.

Police stopped the car on the M6 southbound near Carlisle at about 14:00 BST after spotting it being driven suspiciously, the court heard.

Officers found £1,130 in cash in the car as well as the drug which a police drugs expert had concluded could potentially be worth between £74,000 and £92,500 on the street if "bulked out" into greater quantities.

Smith, of Craika Road, was told having his daughter in the car at the same time as the drugs was an "aggravating feature".

Recorder Kevin Grice said: "The more cynical may think that you were using the child, therefore, as cover for the transportation of drugs."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-45396088

40 months for 250g of coke is kinda mad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6178197/London-accountant-one-thousands-Brits-retire-30s-40s-saving.html#comments-6178197

Meet the man who can retire at 34: London accountant is one of hundreds of thousands of savvy Brits who’ve escaped the rat race in their 30s and 40s and live mortgage free on a modest income

Fair play to them 

On 9/17/2018 at 4:24 PM, Agony said:

Was just thinking I haven't been to a theme park in years, so I did a search on google to see how much ticket prices are these days and the first thing I see is this...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7273448/thorpe-park-horror-high-speed-vortex-incident/ 

Lol only a bit of foam from the seat 

This guy needs to hang tbh.

Absolutely disgusting. 

A TOURIST in Turkey was battered to a pulp when she turned down a man for sex.

Emma Higginson, 35, suffered a fractured skull, eye socket and nose in the attack at her hotel in Marmaris, southern Turkey, The Sunreports.

She was left "barely recognisable" and her room's sheets, walls and tiles were left covered in blood.

Police in Turkey have arrested British car salesman Declan Marshall, 27, in connection with the assault.

"I want everyone to see what this man has done to me," Ms Higginson told The Sun from her hospital bed in the tourist resort town on the Turkish Riviera.

"My mum and sister could barely recognise me. I'm in so much pain.

"I'm covered in bruises and I just want to go home but can't as the doctors say my injuries are too bad to fly.

"One of my teeth fell out this morning and I'm going to need plastic surgery to get my face back to normal.

"The man who did this to me is an animal. He's a complete nutter and should be locked up for a long time."

[IMG]

[IMG]imagev1612940971c44f7d787be5c06e79b3d48-NINTCHDBPICT000434263690.jpg?strip=all&w

14600852_10157633051600193_5375056901076

I like the way the sun tried to make it out like it was a local in the headlines.

fucked up nevertheless 

1-1.jpg

@Seydou @time_bomb

Looking kinda nice still.

/

Iranian couple accused of making 18-year-old daughter take a 'virginity test' and threatening to kill her 'secret' boyfriend are CLEARED in just an hour

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6194073/Iranian-couple-accused-making-18-year-old-daughter-virginity-test-cleared.html

Mitra Eidiani, 42, wept as she and Ali Safaraei, 56, from Clapham, south-west London, were found not guilty of two counts of controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate or family relationship.

The couple were also cleared of one count of making a threat to kill.

Wow, those were the charges? If that’s what you can bring your parents to court for now days, my parents would be serving double life sentences. ?

19 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

This is excellent

Hopefully she can't get housing benefit silly girl

Imagine being the parents walking in finding out your daughter's been letting some Jamaican with a double barrelled name jam and keep up fuckry in the yard are you nuts cuz

:rofl:

?