Random News

Nah, the whole story is actually nuts. It reads like a movie. 

Sophia Safaraei's parents went to the Londonshop where Bailey Marshall-Telfer worked and told him they were Muslim, adding: 'You have seen what our people do on the news'.  

Yooooo. ??

Mr Marshall-Telfer told Kingston Crown Court he was confronted by the pair at Sports Direct - where he first met workmate Sophia, 18 - the day after the relationship was found out.

He said Eidiani told him: 'Don't come near my daughter again. I don't want you communicating with her or anything like that.'

Mr Marshall-Telfer added: 'She was like, "how can she be with someone like you?"

'She went on to say that she is a Muslim and her husband is a Muslim and "you have seen what our people do on the news and stuff, we're dangerous people, be careful".' 

Boy, they didn’t want her consorting with an Abeed huh?

'He said he was going to keep coming back and at the right place and at the right time that he would kill me.'

Eidiani said she discovered the pair at her home after leaving work early for a dentist appointment.

She claimed Sophia was 'nervous' and she discovered Mr Marshall-Telfer's headphones in the bathroom.

Eidiani claimed she then looked from the bathroom window and saw a boy in a 'school suit'.

She said: 'He was stood up and I saw him pulling up or zipping up. He was doing something with his trousers.'

Eidiani told jurors she took a picture of Mr Marshall-Telfer for 'evidence' before he left the house.

'You know that I'm Muslim, I'm from a different culture, maybe your culture lets you sneak to people's house and be with someone but my culture says you need to introduce yourself to me before.' 

Boy. I can’t say I feel sorry for the breddah. You know these people don’t like black people, whether they’re Muslim or not. I don’t understand why any black man would get involved with their lot. Getting honour killed for a nut is dumb.

Don’t get involved with a girl whose parents come from a backwards ass culture. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-centertainment-murder-inquiry-police-name-man-fatally-stabbed-outside-cinema-1-9363052

Sheffield used to be known as the safest big city in England. That’s a thing of the past. This week alone there was a stabbing or murder every day. Plus bare unreported stuff that is never in news. This Somali kid who died is from the Broomhall area of Sheffield, which is right next to middle class Broomhill; 5 minute walk and u go from some dead estate full of scum into some nice lovely suburb that was known as ‘the most educated and affluent’ borough outside London. So many opportunities u can give people but some people will always find ways to fuck it up. 

Just because u live right next door to affluence doesnt mean ur gna catch some a that

London is literally like this all over. Poverty is the back yard of the middle classes. 

You may mix in primary but ur still on ur own separate paths separated by that poverty line

Meh.

I dont think people should refer to anyones culture as backwards but when it comes to  his black men getting involved with their lot comment hes not wrong is he.

I think its safe to say majority of arabs,persians,stanis and the like would never let nor want their women to marry a black man.

Why do it.

Theres plenty of colettes or olamides in the sea.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

and

Wasn’t feeling this talk tbh

Oh you’re one of those ones. Not surprised really. 

2 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Meh.

I dont think people should refer to anyones culture as backwards but when it comes to  his black men getting involved with their lot comment hes not wrong is he.

I think its safe to say majority of arabs,persians,stanis and the like would never let nor want their women to marry a black man.

Why do it.

Theres plenty of colettes or olamides in the sea.

Exactly. But you know we have mentally weak “brothers” like Trap God who are quick to cape for groups who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire, but will be quick to criticise his own.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Oh you’re one of those ones. Not surprised really. 

Exactly. But you know we have mentally weak “brothers” like Trap God who are quick to cape for groups who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire, but will be quick to criticise his own.

:rofl:

It appears some of you been woke far too long and need to take a nap

I wasn’t feeling the racism in your post that’s all no need to start crying about it

Says more about your mental state than mine if you think I should be in agreement with that kinda rhetoric based on who wouldnt piss on me if I was on fire rather than the substance of what’s actually being said

21 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

:rofl:

It appears some of you been woke far too long and need to take a nap

I wasn’t feeling the racism in your post that’s all no need to start crying about it

Says more about your mental state than mine if you think I should be in agreement with that kinda rhetoric based on who wouldnt piss on me if I was on fire rather than the substance of what’s actually being said

Fam, I really don’t care if you agree or not. You said yourself they aren’t gonna want some Jamo pressing their daughter in their own yard. Then you get upset when I said they don’t like us. Literally contradicting your previous post. 

I never claimed to be woke but it’s funny how you use it pejoratively because I put black first before anything. Says more about you really. But carry on being offended their behalf. I’m sure they’ll pat you on the head for being a good boy.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1