Random News

Bars are to be removed from prison windows at new jails because they are too ‘punitive and institutional.’

Under the proposals, prison blocks would be renamed ‘communities’ and holding cells rebranded as ‘waiting rooms.’ Offenders could also get a single room for greater ‘privacy and autonomy’ and that cell would now be called a ‘room.’ There is even a suggestion that inmates could be provided with laptops when they arrive and have facilities for tea and sandwiches.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/09/new-prisons-wont-bars-windows-feel-institutional-8324572/

Not gonna lie this is a bit mad give it a few years and they could be allowed laptops. I'm all for extra funding for employment opportunities upon release but proposing to have jails more hotel like is an utter insult to victims man ain't gonna pet to go pen at all. Remember there's homeless people and a man will be sent here for killing or raping someones mum, daughter, kid e.t.c

What is the incentive to not comit a fukery pls apart from not being allowed to mingle with the public.

The prison service has said it would see the results of the study before implementing any lasting changes. However, they confirmed the lack of bars in new jail windows. A spokesman said: ‘Secure, sealed windows with toughened glass and narrow vents will be used in all cells in future prisons and is just one of the measures being put in place to help stop drugs and illicit mobile phones. ‘These windows are difficult to break, making them more effective in stopping prisoners from accessing contraband

The rest is just media propaganda against criminals

@dayomesaydayo Is this Art ? is whitey taking this to far?

Hang White People: Rapper Nick Conrad faces fine for YouTube song

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    • French rapper Nick Conrad and his lawyer arrive at court for his trial over a video entitled "Hang the Whites"Image copyright AFP/Getty Image caption Nick Conrad's lawyer argued in court that he was exercising artistic freedom

Prosecutors are calling for a suspended €5,000 (£4,520) fine for French rapper Nick Conrad, who is on trial for incitement to murder in Paris after he published an online video entitled "Hang White People".

The music video shows the rapper acting out the kidnap, torture and hanging of a white man.

The lyrics, which sparked outrage, call for white babies to be killed.

Mr Conrad denies the charge, and says the song is a comment on racism.

The nine-minute video, first published on YouTube in September, was quickly suspended for violating the company's terms of service.

It depicts a white man being shot and tortured by the rapper and an accomplice. He is forced to bite the pavement and is kicked in the head before being hanged.

One section of the lyrics reads: "I go to the nurseries, I kill the white babies. Catch them quick and hang their parents!"

Anti-racism groups have called the clip an incitement to violence and racial hatred.

Who is Nick Conrad?

The 35-year-old French rapper of Cameroonian descent was virtually unknown to the French public before he released his video four months ago.

Screen grab of Nick Conrad taken from his music videoImage copyright YouTube/Erikno Manolas Image caption The controversial music video was removed from YouTube within 10 days

He was raised in the suburbs of Paris, and worked as a receptionist at a five-star hotel on Avenue de l'Opera until he lost his job recently. "Nick Conrad" is a pseudonym.

The charge against Mr Conrad could result in up to five years in prison and €45,000 in fines. Prosecutors have requested a suspended fine of €5,000, saying he has "already to a certain extent paid the consequences".

The rapper told the court on Wednesday that the video was obviously a fictional depiction of racism, designed to shock by inverting roles, and therefore not to be taken at face value.

The scenes are said to be a reference to the film American History X, where white neo-Nazis subjected a black man to similar violent acts.

The BBC's Hugh Schofield reports that the prosecution countered this, saying there cannot be exceptions - incitement to violence does not stop just because the intended victim is white.

The trial continues on 19 March.

•  

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/your-family-will-die-man-jailed-for-placing-lurid-curse-on-garda-37694521.html

Irish obeah

Interesting how seriously this is taken in court. Rightly so I think.

At Ennis District Court yesterday, Judge Patrick Durcan imposed an eight-month prison term on Martin Joyce (28)

Gda McDonagh recounted Mr Joyce's words about the curse.

She said: "Judge, Mr Joyce told me 'I am putting a curse on you. I will light a candle that your family will die and you will suffer grief in the next 12 months. When it happens, I will take pictures and send them to you and put them up for everyone to see. You will see within 12 months that your family or someone belonged to you will be dead. I am going to light a candle to give you the curse and I will get my mother to give you the widow's curse and they will all be dying belonged to you'."

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/your-family-will-die-man-jailed-for-placing-lurid-curse-on-garda-37694521.html

Irish obeah

Interesting how seriously this is taken in court. Rightly so I think.

I suppose it would be classed has some sort of menacing communication, this is the era of the trolls and a few of them have been punished recently.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/teenage-girl-died-after-falling-onto-a-knife-during-struggle-with-exboyfriend-a4034766.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1547068058

Katerina1707b.jpg?w968

Rip but.

Never manslaughter 

Who ever was representing this guy done a terrible job.

Should be str8 not guilty for murder and manslaughter

:/ 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6593471/Northern-Ireland-international-Whyte-warned-club-filmed-masturbating-street.html

Northern Ireland international Gavin Whyte probed by police after being filmed masturbating in the street with friend during drunken night out

Big grown ass professional footballer doing this.

Tfs wrong with these some of these "lads" smh.