Radar Radio halts broadcasting

dub

My issue was that the station and the people running it, they are not the types I have been around when I have done radio I like to be around people who look like me and are from where I am from(I dont mean race) the type of people I saw there are the types you lick shots to 3am in old street. No offence but I personally dont want to associate with these types I am from a different generation. We have seen many stations like Radar in the past with not as much financial support   my issue with that was that when it was people like us trying to do it. No one wants to fully support the ting to help it grow. When a 'white yuppie' does it Everyone is falling over themselves to support their 'master' 

All this talk about not being paid etc is an agenda behind it people slyly jealous coming up with the cultural appropriation bollocks. I know people will try and do their own thing separate from Radar I guarantee whatever off shoots that appear will not be successful in the long run because its not even race thing but poor people do not like to support other poor people. 

What happened to that Ralph Hardy guy ? He was Dj'ing after me at Birthdays 2 years ago came across as one of those poser dj cunts didnt like that nigger when I met him.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Trap God said:

It's not stress

It's bless and they should shut tf up tbf

They should count themselves lucky

It's not like any of the industries you mentioned at all 

Were talking about an industry where the model was for DJs and MCs to PAY to be on the radio in spaces that 99% of the time weren't safe and had shit equipment

It's a privedge first and foremost for a station to be allowing you to follow your dreams and play a part in broadcasting something you're passionate about to the masses

And if they wanna get ON on

They better be comfortable doing it for the love until theyve got enough experience and clout tokens to go somewhere that's willing to pay them what you think you're worth

DJs and MCs are one thing, by being on these shows their name gets out and they have potential to get bookings and such

but you think the show runners/producers/etc who don't get promotion out of contributing to the thing for free should just "shut tf up"?

how is it any different for those guys than in the other industries I mentioned?

56 minutes ago, dub said:

DJs and MCs are one thing, by being on these shows their name gets out and they have potential to get bookings and such

but you think the show runners/producers/etc who don't get promotion out of contributing to the thing for free should just "shut tf up"?

how is it any different for those guys than in the other industries I mentioned?

Swear the post you put up said there was 15 members of full time staff.

On 23/04/2018 at 7:57 PM, dub said:

Yes I do

They are the last people that should get paid tbh

Why should a runner or a producer get paid for doing a few hours free work over a dj?

Let's be honest most of the guys on this station wouldnt get a crack somewhere like rinse because they haven't done shit to warrant it

They contribute to the station

And the station contributes to their experience 

One hand washes the other IMO

22 hours ago, yhfam said:

Bout time 

Will flop when it ends up just being conglomerate fm

just because someone's doing something to benefit themselves, doesn't mean you shouldn't work with them

if you know what's in it for someone then you know what to trust in them, you know where they stand and where you stand with them