Maya Jama (colourism topic)

TheOneGameBaller

8 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

Mali's are far from timid lol

Some black people just get onto them because they look different. Thats all it takes with us, there isn't a deeper reason 

It's actually cringeworthy how obssesed black people are with these things and then pretend its coz of other shit. Simple small things like texture of hair and light skin 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kerser said:

But that's the same as blacks (from a white perspective) so who are we to discriminate against 

Black people love to cry about racism but often times are deeply racist themselves to someone or another. Humans generally are a truly trash species 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

Ppl talking gass

malis aren’t timid they are WILD af. It’s because they look different and came over later than other blacks so a target 

I remember the 1st wave came over late 80's I think, they were quiet but obviously cos they were quite a minority.

But always been mad kool with Somalians.

Holdtight my nigga Khadar, bought me a book on Islam when I told him I was going off Christianity.

Was proper touched by the gesture, didn't read a word of it but I still got it and it's the thought that counts.

20 minutes ago, kerser said:

Poets quite old anyway so must of been 22/3/4ish when tweeting

Wrongun

and there were more 4 yrs ago

Should be ashamed of himself I know he still holds them views 

This

Guy has a yoyo complex

5 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

I remember the 1st wave came over late 80's I think, they were quiet but obviously cos they were quite a minority.

But always been mad kool with Somalians.

Holdtight my nigga Khadar, bought me a book on Islam when I told him I was going off Christianity.

Was proper touched by the gesture, didn't read a word of it but I still got it and it's the thought that counts.

Older generation who were born over there are usually bless and more likely to be on the pro black wave or at least not deluded racists like a minority are. Sidenote, ppl don't understand saying somalian is like saying tutsian or igboan or ashantian. Its the wrong way to say it

On 4/26/2018 at 8:09 PM, Anderson said:

Those saying theyve never ever told a racist joke before...is that really true?

Find that very hard to beleive. 

i don't know about others but it's true for me

i've never said or come close to saying one, i've heard them being said back in school/college times and even then i was smh and didn't get involved

don't even remember any moretime, i just don't care for it

the thing about somalians is that they JUST LOOK DIFFERENT TO YOUR 'AVERAGE/GENERIC - NORMAL LOOKING' BLAK

THATS NUMBER 1

THEY ALSO HAVE THIS DUSTY/ASHY LOOK TO THEM

THEY ALSO HAVE VERY MOIST LIPS.... LIKE WHY ARE THEIR LIPS ALWAYS VERY MOIST/SALIVA ESQUE???

THEY HAVE MASSIVE FOREHEADS

im pretty sure these are the predominant reasons why they get stockpiled 

• Downvote 11

4 hours ago, underwriter said:

the thing about somalians is that they JUST LOOK DIFFERENT TO YOUR 'AVERAGE/GENERIC - NORMAL LOOKING' BLAK

THATS NUMBER 1

THEY ALSO HAVE THIS DUSTY/ASHY LOOK TO THEM

THEY ALSO HAVE VERY MOIST LIPS.... LIKE WHY ARE THEIR LIPS ALWAYS VERY MOIST/SALIVA ESQUE???

THEY HAVE MASSIVE FOREHEADS

im pretty sure these are the predominant reasons why they get stockpiled 

Wrong use of stockpiled you mongy c*nt, but u forgot the obvious one being brown teeth or generally bad dental care.

Massive foreheads is east Aff generally not jus Malis dem