Maya Jama (colourism topic)

TheOneGameBaller

6 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Not random. He’s constantly being passive aggressive like a woman.I just can’t stand bitch made people who act as if they’re above being petty by constantly going on about it. 

It's just a forum bro. Same man you'll be disagreeing with you'll be cosigning in an arsenal thread. It's calm.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Bro that's never stopped these women from disrespecking sisters before.

Look at the Stephon Clark case for recent form.

3 hours ago, dub said:

lol

she was 17

normal secondary school / college bars

are grown heads gonna catch offence?

It's not normal. It was never "normal". Anyone who used to talk like that was touched in the head and quite frankly racist. Being 17 has nothing to do with it. 

6 hours ago, jima said:

It's not normal. It was never "normal". Anyone who used to talk like that was touched in the head and quite frankly racist. Being 17 has nothing to do with it. 

School days it was the black girls who loved to make those blick jokes. Lot of these black chicks on social media are overcompensating for other issues they got. That's the uncomfortable reality they should deal with...

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, jima said:

I dunno dude, I think its a beautiful thing to see a group people of loads of different backgrounds, insult each other for their differences while smiles are on everyone's faces and screams of laughter are running through the air.

Taking it to social media and being relaxed about throwing the same insults at people who aren't welcoming it is another thing though, but some people aren't experienced enough in life to understand that different environments call for different levels of sensibility - which is why I think being 17 does have something to do with it.

• Like 1

Us generation around 30 years old who missed the whole living your dumbest years through social media era could potentially have a big advantage in the job market now. When faced with young rivals, more ambitious, qualified or capable than oneself, go colombo on the TLs and fire off an email('s) to Vicky in HR to render you the last man/woman standing. We can get rich 

5 hours ago, ag. said:

School days it was the black girls who loved to make those blick jokes. Lot of these black chicks on social media are overcompensating for other issues they got. That's the uncomfortable reality they should deal with...

I've never called anyone 'blick' in my life - it's disgusting. I found it disgusting as a kid and obviously still do now. Black boys on the other hand - especially those who shared my skin tone - somehow couldn't see the irony in calling me such names when I was just minding my own business.

Any adult I told about this at the time immediately assumed it was white boys being racist because why would anyone black think to say such things? That's how foolish you lot seem when you want to insult your own like so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dub said:

I dunno dude, I think its a beautiful thing to see a group people of loads of different backgrounds, insult each other for their differences while smiles are on everyone's faces and screams of laughter are running through the air.

Taking it to social media and being relaxed about throwing the same insults at people who aren't welcoming it is another thing though, but some people aren't experienced enough in life to understand that different environments call for different levels of sensibility - which is why I think being 17 does have something to do with it.

There's ribbing each other over cultural differences where everybody gets it and then there's flat out being vile and making racist comments especially towards a demographic that are an easy target and afforded limited protection. It is not funny.

17 has absolutely nothing to do with it because why are you making such comments in the first place? Black boys will be/were the first to cry about stop and search affecting them at younger ages. They understood how being targeted for their skin colour affected them then. They understood how it was hurtful to be called 'blick', as mentioned above. So why are you targeting black girls for their skin colour and not realising the effect that will have on these girls?

• Like 2