Maya Jama (colourism topic)

TheOneGameBaller

Everyone just goes for the easiest target tbh ethnicities perceived as timid will get it the most. Mali's are naturally quite and reserved from what I gather mix that with a bit of classim you get the fukery treatment. Notice how many races hold white people in such high regard despite what they've done through history you have to be a savage go getter to get any respect it seems.

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

Everyone just goes for the easiest target tbh ethnicities perceived as timid will get it the most. Mali's are naturally quite and reserved from what I gather mix that with a bit of classim you get the fukery treatment. Notice how many races hold white people in such high regard despite what they've done through history you have to be a savage go getter to get any respect it seems.

Thats it

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

Really?

On 27/04/2018 at 12:21 PM, Thizz said:

Really?

He must mean people from Mali and not Somalia.... People from Mali are very timid//soft spoken.

Somalians are hype lol. Theyre wreck...its in their nature. People have a bad look on somalis coz they only see the road guy ones lol. 

same way as people had a bad view on romanians because they only knew about the gypsys.

• Downvote 2