Infinity Wars topic with Spoilers

Lens

1 hour ago, Greens said:

Thor touching down in Wakanda was one of the goat entrances

Can't work out if the people floating into dust or the people left behind are the ones that die, its kind of like a rapture. 

Need to watch again during the week

yeah when You see Samuel L Jackson and the car driver disappears I also thought it reminded me of how Christians describe rapture

2nd viewing I just clocked how honourable Thanos was

Told Loki "the tesseract for Your brother's head" and Thor lived

Told Gamora the Soul Stone for her sister and the sister lived

And when Strange offered the stone for Tony, Tony lived.

But I also noticed they gave Scarlet Johansson some unearned combat ability, no way should she be fighting them aliens that have just dashed Vision and Scarlet Witch all over the place

The Squidward looking yute went in. I dunno if he died in space or if he's just frozen out there like Thor was and will live when he lands somewhere. 

8 hours ago, Lens said:

2nd viewing I just clocked how honourable Thanos was

Told Loki "the tesseract for Your brother's head" and Thor lived

Told Gamora the Soul Stone for her sister and the sister lived

And when Strange offered the stone for Tony, Tony lived.

But I also noticed they gave Scarlet Johansson some unearned combat ability, no way should she be fighting them aliens that have just dashed Vision and Scarlet Witch all over the place

The Squidward looking yute went in. I dunno if he died in space or if he's just frozen out there like Thor was and will live when he lands somewhere. 

Ebony Maw.

Died way too quick IMO he was on stuff.

Loved this film, especially considering the ending.  Love when films don't always follow cliche and leave it on that dark tip.

So much was enjoyable about this film.  Right balance of humour, action and darker moments.

Defo curious to see how they follow up on this because Strange had to have known that half the world dying is the only way to stop Thanos.

And Thanos as a character was great.  Josh Brolin did a good job with him.  I love villains that have charisma and an aura ie. Norman Stansfield, Ramsey Bolton

Loved this film it is like actually living in the future 20 years ago I would never of dreamt of seeing something like this

Thanos>>>>>>>

fuck having to wait a year. They need to start filming these movies the way they made lord of the rings so we can have an endless role out 

Great fucking movie,

To answer some of the above things - Nobody is dead. Heimdall, Loki yes. Vision and Gamora no. Everyone is is dead like how Superman was dead. So bait, they're releasing Spiderman 2 next year so uhhhh, yeah. Wasn't as shocking for me.

Black Widow was on nonsense, dumb character in these movies it would have been like Hawkeye intervening in the scrap between Hulk and Thor in Ragnorak.

Hulk is stronger than Thanos obviously, but Thanos is no p*ssy. Hulk didn't come out because he was shoooooook, I guess the Thor beating followed quickly by the Thanos beating has him moving dainty.

Thanos was a great villian, can really sympathize with him. I like the resurrgence of Red Skull, but did you know its not the guy from the Matrix playing him?

Ant Man and the Wasp will play a big part in the sequel, and honestly my one gripe is - Where is everyone else? in the entire universe you're telling me only earthilings are involved in this fight? Where was Luke Cage? Where are the X-Men? Why is Captain Marvel only being holla'd at - at the end?

Where are the Kree? Where are the Skrulls? Where is literally anybody I mean shit man

• Downvote 2

All the licensing issues has got shit fucked up. Like Cage is part of the tv universe which Marvel has confirmed isn't canon for the MCU. X-Men is fox so will have to wait for the merger before they are brought in, same with silver surfer, fantastic four etc

The kree I'm guessing will be introduced with Captain Marvel?

/

The shock factor of characters 'dying' was dampened by the fact the current 2 biggest in Black Panther & Spiderman both have big sequels lined up.

Adam in Captain Marvel wouldn't make sense in the mcu. He will come in guardians of the galaxy vol 3. Just relax and enjoy the films, they can't introduce everyone at once and then have thanos as if they can easily beat him then it wont be so emo.

The kree/skrulls will be introduced in Captain Marvel (theoretically,  they have been in gotg 1).

On 4/27/2018 at 8:00 AM, J. Edgar said:

I'm guessing Gamora will re-appear in the sequel because she knew something about Thanos that he didn't know she knew (although i'm guessing this is to do with him knowing he isn't worthy of ultimate power, hence his emotional sides being revealed)

Watched again and had this in mind

she says she knows something she doesn't, and she was talking about the Stone, basically asking Peter to kill her so she doesn't lead him to the Soul Stone

/

The Kree.... They don't have an infinity stone, so no need for Thanos to approach them, don't know if they know what's going on for them to intervene

and I need to watch GOTG 2 again to remember but I'm sure their leader died. 

for consistency, I'm hoping Thanos also made half of their population disappear randomly and so they will have something to say

plus is Thanos' surviving daughter Kree or is she Thanos' biological daughter?

/ it's the editing that takes more time than the filming, they are very special effects heavy movies.