@CrepesAndCones

kerser

8 hours ago, Thizz said:

Can’t even comment on something without being called a hater. 

I hate you new motherfuckers got all sorts of shit fucked up. 

:/

bro you outcha cussing next mans achievements, cussing dead relatives while being ignorant to the work it takes to open such a spot

the thing is i don't even care for dem man like that but they did good imo

rate, ignore or hate, you are doing the latter

• Like 6

It don’t take 2 years to set up a spot.

Only thing that can long it out is taking the time to pick location. Soon as you sign a contract you are opening that shit ASAP. No one is gonna be paying rent without regular income from the business for longer than necessary.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

:/

bro you outcha cussing next mans achievements, cussing dead relatives while being ignorant to the work it takes to open such a spot

the thing is i don't even care for dem man like that but they did good imo

rate, ignore or hate, you are doing the latter

I haven't cussed any achievements.

The shop looks nice a lot better than any Creams or Afters I've been to, in this social media day and age I'm sure it will be highly successful and more power to them both.

The dead relative wasn't cussed either just brought up when someone tried to get funny and ask what I've done in the past 2 years, as though my journey is any less successful cause I've not opened a desert shop or have a job.

Finding it funny that it took 2 years to set up a business that quite frankly is plug and play isn't hating and it's poor to label anything not positive as hating.

Talking about things don't exclusively fall into those 3 categories.

1 hour ago, The King said:

Only thing that can long it out is taking the time to pick location. Soon as you sign a contract you are opening that shit ASAP. No one is gonna be paying rent without regular income from the business for longer than necessary.

They first mentioned finding a location last year

1 hour ago, The King said:

tbh we all don't know why it took that long and we are just making educated guesses, the point is it's not as easy as ppl are making it out to be so 2 years imo is reasonable, could it be done faster yes of course but who knows what other commitments they had which prolonged progress

• Like 2

Think what we saying is you spent all that time and money and you came up with a pancake spot

generally not a money turner

most expensive thing on the menu most likely cost £12

24 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Think what we saying is you spent all that time and money and you came up with a pancake spot

generally not a money turner

most expensive thing on the menu most likely cost £12

something they can spin out in other parts of London and the UK. if it wasn't a money turner then dessert joints woudlnt be opening up as they are..unless they are opening up to turn money a different way 

If they started from scratch it can sometimes take 6 months alone just to get planning permission and building regulations all sorted and all the permits etc it doesn't happen over night

How long did it take you lot to open up your businesses ?? lol

I think it's a good idea I'm sure all they're fans will flock there, let's just hope they run it professionaly unlike a lot of other black businesses

Who gives a fuck how long it took to set up though?

Haters gon' hate.

If these lot were listening to some of the stuff on here prior to opening.l, this venture wouldnt have come to light..

It doesn't matter if it fails or not.  They had a vision saw it through.

Fair play

4 hours ago, Thizz said:

The dead relative wasn't cussed either just brought up when someone tried to get funny and ask what I've done in the past 2 years, as though my journey is any less successful cause I've not opened a desert shop or have a job

Getting promoted from CSA to senior CSA isn’t success mate and if it is to you then that explains the hate

Theres a lot of money being invested in Croydon, aint they got a boxpark as well now?

Regardless i'm sure it has enough footfall, I've seen loads of these dessert and shake places in dead home county towns.

Also while the items aren't that expensive the margins are high. 

Westfield ain comin necessarily

Spoke to one shop owner in whitgift couple weeks ago an he said Westfield has been bought out by some chinese company who are now reconsidering all purchases an what they wanna do with them

Could end up bein flats...

Croydon certainly has enough footfall.

South london is a big place we really dont need any patronage from all u scared folk

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

westfields is coming so yh 

but before westfields - hell no 

croydon is like going to beyond the wall in GOT 

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

:rofl:

man taking residents of croydon for white walkers

:lol::lol::lol: