Kanye West - "Slavery is a choice."

Supermalt

Why shouldnt he say that. Doubt he even meant it negatively ffs and these insincere SJWs are crying fake tears. He was prob more coming from a 'why in 400 years couldnt we unite against a common enemy' angle

Not so different today ffs

• Downvote 3

7 hours ago, ag. said:

Why shouldnt he say that. Doubt he even meant it negatively ffs and these insincere SJWs are crying fake tears. He was prob more coming from a 'why in 400 years couldnt we unite against a common enemy' angle

Not so different today ffs

????

A quick wiki:

"Numerous black slave rebellions and insurrections took place in North America during the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. There is documentary evidence of more than 250 uprisings or attempted uprisings involving ten or more slaves."

Everything is not always about being upset for no reason bro. 

It feels like him saying slavery  was abolished, now get over it.

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

????

A quick wiki:

"Numerous black slave rebellions and insurrections took place in North America during the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. There is documentary evidence of more than 250 uprisings or attempted uprisings involving ten or more slaves."

Everything is not always about being upset for no reason bro. 

It feels like him saying slavery  was abolished, now get over it.

I know plenty about the revolutions. At the end of the day it wasnt impossible for the slaves to unite collectively.

Its like the old Harriet Tubman line about wouldve saved million more slaves if they knew they were slaves. She said that for a reason. Funny how rappers push out all messages from selling crack, killing people, talking about women like trash, but Kanye says one small polemical line and he should be 'cancelled'.

Small minded morons chatting the same regurgitated shit on social media I just bite my tongue

• Like 1

Kanye is trying to make a wide and complex point, people just jump on him without using their brains like adults and see where donny might be coming from. Meanwhile when rapper X comes out selling more crack empire fantasies, thats totally cool and the mindless robots we live around will go sing along to the riddim in the club. 

25 minutes ago, ag. said:

I know plenty about the revolutions. At the end of the day it wasnt impossible for the slaves to unite collectively.

Its like the old Harriet Tubman line about wouldve saved million more slaves if they knew they were slaves. She said that for a reason. Funny how rappers push out all messages from selling crack, killing people, talking about women like trash, but Kanye says one small polemical line and he should be 'cancelled'.

Small minded morons chatting the same regurgitated shit on social media I just bite my tongue

The old made up Harriet Tubman line?

Maybe Kanye should save his "wide and complex point" for a time when he can actually find the correct words to convey the point clearly, instead of coming up with outrageous hot-takes to which when challenged his only rebuttal is "I'm sorry I hurt you bro"  Genuinely looks perplexed when his thoughts get challenged. 

This is his response because he has nothing but yes men around him. He hasn't even thought about a counter argument because when he says these things to Cyhi or whoever around him they treat it as gospel.

Dude is scatter brained. If his point was we all have the power to change our current situation there are far better scenarios he could have used that would get his point across perfectly, but knowing him that wasn't his intention at all.

Dude has and will be an attention whore for the foreseeable future, he's just upped it ten fold this time around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ag. said:

boy ag speaking some sense here you know...

16 minutes ago, TTK said:

Maybe Kanye should save his "wide and complex point" for a time when he can actually find the correct words to convey the point clearly, instead of coming up with outrageous hot-takes to which when challenged his only rebuttal is "I'm sorry I hurt you bro"  Genuinely looks perplexed when his thoughts get challenged. 

This is his response because he has nothing but yes men around him. He hasn't even thought about a counter argument because when he says these things to Cyhi or whoever around him they treat it as gospel.

Dude is scatter brained. If his point was we all have the power to change our current situation there are far better scenarios he could have used that would get his point across perfectly, but knowing him that wasn't his intention at all.

Dude has and will be an attention whore for the foreseeable future, he's just upped it ten fold this time around. 

Are people little babies who can't handle hearing contrary opinions or what

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Made up or not it sums up different issues. Lack of unity, lack of awareness etc, basically choosing to accept shit reality.

If you revolted or tried fleeing, other slaves were punished.

If you tried learning how to read, other slaves were punished.

It's a bit simplistic to say lack of unity or awareness. 

• Like 1