Kanye West - "Slavery is a choice."

Supermalt

12 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Just say it then.

All that "if only" stuff is air

i would need to type out an essay to make my point but basically, slavery wasnt a straightforward blk and white thing. the fact people are so outraged by a statement like 'slavery was a choice' must mean theyre either being insincere in their outrage or that they are very ignorant to the various realities that allowed slavery to continue rampantly for 400 years...

• Downvote 1

I think he was thinking out loud

An he shouldn't have been

Everyone blowin up what he said way out of proportion, there is an honest discussion to be had but all this emotional reaction is jarrrrrring. 400 yrs is a long time and I think he could have framed what he thought a lot better. 400 yrs is cognitively disabling to really understand... everyone doesn't need to be so mad an indulge their own desires to be heard...

He says so many other on point things that nobody ever highlights

But also i rate the tmz brudda who responded to him

Kanye's heel turn and trolling = Strategic Marketing 

I don't agree with his methods and all the bullshit he's saying to build up hype before the album but it's made him the trending topic every day which is what he wants

The tmz video overshadowed an interesting interview with Charlemagne. It's crazy how he owns 300 acres of land in Calabasas, California. To put that into perspective Hyde Park is 350 acres. 

I think it's partly due to the album, but also him jus voicin his feelings

The charlamagne interview was enlightened and completely inspirational. And there was so many brilliant sound bites we could all be talking about now an biggin him up over just from that interview. 

14 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I think it's partly due to the album, but also him jus voicin his feelings 

Don't even think it's necessary because of his album.. he could drop an album anytime it will still gather intrest.

He could say anything which upsets people, the same people still gonna be buying his album and wearing Yeezy.

Kanye just trying to be cutting edge in a hipsterish way 

He will do numbers regardless, coz he is Kanye West. But then hes going to create this false grandeur that it was his outlandish comments and controversy which got him the numbers and that is the concern here.......Not the trash that he is currently spouting  

I'm not saying he couldn't do numbers out of the blue,  but what he is doing is linked to his album.

He alluded he didn't think the last album he made was received as well as he expected it to be on the Charlemagne interview. Hence why he is probably overdoing it trying to garner attention this time around.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TTK said:

It's 100% linked to his Album. We haven't heard a peep from the guy since the start of the year.

He has an album dropping in a month and now he's tweeting daily and in front of a camera ever since. 

More fuckery on the way...