Kanye West - "Slavery is a choice."

Supermalt

On 02/05/2018 at 11:25 PM, Agony said:

Kanye's heel turn and trolling = Strategic Marketing 

I don't agree with his methods and all the bullshit he's saying to build up hype before the album but it's made him the trending topic every day which is what he wants

The tmz video overshadowed an interesting interview with Charlemagne. It's crazy how he owns 300 acres of land in Calabasas, California. To put that into perspective Hyde Park is 350 acres. 

thank you

bare pages n didnt read this

/

ag stop saying things i agree with in ever fred

off puttin

5 hours ago, VENOM said:

what is dangerous if for racoons like you to even contemplate trying to reason with such a stupid argument. 

this is where Jews are far smarter, they will shut down any debate that is in the context of insulting their history. 

you d*ckhead. trying to intellectualise shit.. its shit and it stinks because its waste. the end. 

btw i chose to call you a d*ckhead for entertaining such nonsense

if you want to support a guy who imagines himself as your slavemaster and far superior to you, thats fine and ok to do that by loving trump. take all the pics you like but do not bring TrumpESQ racist bullshit to justify your support. just support him cos he may have appealed to you more than hillary. leave slavery out of it if you cant respect it.. just stfu and stick to wearing MAGA hats. fucking fassy

typical emotional response and resorting to using cringeworthy Americanisms like 'coon'

people like you need to grow the fuck up and learn to tolerate different opinions. There is nothing good about the way Jews go on and they only get away with those heavy handed tactics coz of their communities sly use of power relations

6 hours ago, Incumbent said:

please point me to where I agreed with KW u donut, stop reading what you want to fit your thoughts

can't u read? by definition what he said is true but i clearly don't agree with that

acknowledging something is true by definition does not equate to agreeing with that something

U contradicted yourself chatting shit about we're all still slaves and illusion of choice which are things Ye talks about. Ur dissing him coz u can't rationalise what he is saying that's obvious

It isn't true by definition at all. Slavery in the modern era regards most people in this thread is a different type of slavery to what they went through back then, it is a symbolic and mental slavery, why don't you sum up in one line what your confused parapgraph was directly critiquing?

The whole thing what I don't understand is why are people just blatantly ignoring his follow up line about slavery being choice where he was clearly talking about mental slavery. It is coming across as angry black people wanting to be angry and taking his comments and that one bit of a sound bite and running with that line to stick to their angry narrative. He should of articulated himself better.   

• Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 1:11 AM, ag. said:

typical emotional response and resorting to using cringeworthy Americanisms like 'coon'

people like you need to grow the fuck up and learn to tolerate different opinions. There is nothing good about the way Jews go on and they only get away with those heavy handed tactics coz of their communities sly use of power relations

U contradicted yourself chatting shit about we're all still slaves and illusion of choice which are things Ye talks about. Ur dissing him coz u can't rationalise what he is saying that's obvious

It isn't true by definition at all. Slavery in the modern era regards most people in this thread is a different type of slavery to what they went through back then, it is a symbolic and mental slavery, why don't you sum up in one line what your confused parapgraph was directly critiquing?

of course there was emotion in my response. im not a robot like you trying to regurgitate shit claiming to be intellectual. I tolerate different opinions definitely. Maybe you should go look up one of the meanings of tolerate,  by my statement to Kanye or you who may think like him on his statement, i was being tolerant by dealing with it and called it what it was. the jewish community's use of power lobbying isnt sly, its in your face and blatant and good on them. 

look at that crowd tho

lmao

he is clearly mocking them

12 hours ago, Seydou said:

? it was edited my G

My statement still stands

They saw through the bullshit from day.

I forgot who said it but someone compared Kanye to Madonna... You see how much of an attention seeking old weirdo she is? Apparently back in the day she had a similar cult proclaiming her antics as "genius" and "art".

4 hours ago, Drift said:

They saw through the bullshit from day.

I forgot who said it but someone compared Kanye to Madonna... You see how much of an attention seeking old weirdo she is? Apparently back in the day she had a similar cult proclaiming her antics as "genius" and "art".

Did you read that in The Sun you thick fuck? Where are the similarities in anything Ye is saying recently to Madonna?

Not once in this whole Kanye backlash thing have I seen mainstream sources properly deconstruct Ye and point out real flaws. Is it any wonder the black race collectively is where it is when there is such a fear of intellectualism and polemics? 

8 minutes ago, ag. said:

Not once in this whole Kanye backlash thing have I seen mainstream sources properly deconstruct Ye and point out real flaws. Is it any wonder the black race collectively is where it is when there is such a fear of intellectualism and polemics? 

Why would the mainstream deconstruct his bs... They know the power and worship of celebs. They'll happily parade nonsense and never go in or shine light on real constructive criticism. 

The black race as you lump it so. Are not the mainstream. The mainstream gets to shape what it deems the black race is and isn't just like you do in your own hyperbole reality. 

• Like 3

If Tariq Nasheed was making documentaries in England there would have been some type of backlash against the fairytale history he peddles.

There is nothing non threatening about Ye said, non threatening perfectly described the Harry Potter approach to history taken by Mr Nasheed lol Kanye is subverting the entire mainstream black dialogue simply by making the statement 'slavery was a choice', in or out of context... Non threatening would have been Ye going on twitter and Tmz and talking about all the usual banal and totally meaningless nonsense rappers are expected to go on about? Or na lol

It's no surprise he is anti to Ye... but you yourself Vtec, with all due respect you give off big SJW vibes, and not for the first time in this thread, like Incumbent before you, you're sending for Ye out of your own confused desire to be anti to him. Meanwhile, he is dropping plenty of gems that could be described as 'real' and 'constructive' criticism of the status quo. What is it about Ye's recent 'rants' that is BS? Please state clearly seen as so many seem to not know, or they just resort to boring and insincere SJW ranting. 

He is shouting out existentialist messages, encouraging people to forego the ephemeral, right here and now to see a new way of doing things. Forego centuries old titles and doctrines that keep people trapped in the same cycles of thought that have got us nowhere as a race..

Ultimately with an issue like this, I have to keep repeating the fact I have yet to see a real take down of what Yeezy is saying, and most of of the detractors end up agreeing with him

What I find weird is how people are offended by someone saying something they don't hear a lot, but legitimately offensive things that are programmed into our minds are acceptable.