Kanye West - "Slavery is a choice."

Supermalt

@ag.This sjw rhetoric... I don't subscribe any of that shit or any other type of political ism or faction. But that's your opinion.. Not mine. 

I'm not offended and dont give a damn about Kanye's words or opinion or who he supports. I've even stated on this topic a page or two back. Why so much people are giving him or any other celebrity this sort of power to even get upset by it. Since when did everyone give away their power to be catching feelings like this? 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion good or bad. That said doesn't mean you are then free to avoid criticism if wrong and come across as real dumb or ignorant. Even if you then back track to provide context. 

Eg mental slavery as he then tried to redress. But media powerhouses like tmz ran with video cut and pushed that particular rambling of him, as they know how gullable masses worship the cult of celebrities. (add trump and Obama there too) 

(Kanye or his handlers are having a field day, on this right now.)

Masses expect celebrities/politicians to be their saviour and challenge the system. (Nevermind those expecting jesus to come save them) next level mental slavery. 

Then latches this onto freedom of speech angle and free thought angle etc. (blah blah) yes be free and speak your speak. Just make sure you're free to accept backlash if nobody agrees with you. Free speech, free reaction. 

Eg some peeps think the earth is flat.. Try posting that on social media.. See how many bites you get. (what happened to free speech there?) even if it is far fetched. 

Try saying homosexuality is wrong and unatural online... On Facebook etc. Lgbt thought crimes police will be onto you in a flash. 

But this has been spun more so by mainstream media. They control the strings to harvest the feelings of pro or negative to what he or any other celeb/politican says or does. The sooner people stop expecting so much from these people in the public eye the better. 

And Kanye fell off long time ago in my opinion 808 album was the end of him. And He's married to a celeb whore, acting very coonish prior to this publicity stunt and Numerous mental health issues. I ain't gonna be upset about his words. 

I'm entertained more time observing the tears from peeps Eg how could he say that, and tears from those screaming yeah free speech free thought. 

Interesting social experiment to observe. Seeing both sides getting played for an album launch. 

Why did you post that big wall of irrelevant text? All you had to do is type in 1 line, clearly, where and why you disagree with the diverse and wide ranging statements Ye has recently been making on Twitter. Instead you blow a load of hot air about nothing. Typical rambling SJW...

• Like 1

I don't think it is a 'social experiment' as a lot of morons on social media reduce it to... Small minded and just generally stupid people don't have brains which can conceive epiphanies about life and these types of issues. Their one track minds only think about 'work', sleep, sex, football et cetera ad nauseam. When they see or hear of people spouting grandiose ideas about this and that, their natural boneheaded reaction is suspicion instead of intrigue... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meek mill turned down the opportunity to discuss prison reform with trump, after he initially agreed. But it seems like he was talked out of it by those close to him and peer pressure. Surely isn’t this the goal of all the work and activism he’s being doing on the subject? To get to the table where those discussions take place lol.

Kanye on the mark with blacks and mentally slavery.

6 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Meek mill turned down the opportunity to discuss prison reform with trump, after he initially agreed. But it seems like he was talked out of it by those close to him and peer pressure. Surely isn’t this the goal of all the work and activism he’s being doing on the subject? To get to the table where those discussions take place lol.

Kanye on the mark with blacks and mentally slavery.

The young black brudda calmly holding his position, in the face of the screaming, emotional and brainwashed old black man is similar to me tryna school the ppldem on vip2.

22 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Not surprised black Americans really need to push for better education

This video is actually funny. There is a youtube channel called Hezakya, its a gold mine for Black American history documentaries from every decade going back to the 30s.

Those videos show u exactly how Black Americans got to were they are now. From bad schools, to lead poisoning creating violent criminals, aka 'superpredators'. And this is who the gullible African diaspora want to emulate. A community that has been strategically broken down from the get go.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ag. said:

The young black brudda calmly holding his position, in the face of the screaming, emotional and brainwashed old black man is similar to me tryna school the ppldem on vip2.

:rofl:

That was 10 minutes of pain. Didn’t even know about legal immigrantion ffs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...