Kanye West - "Slavery is a choice."

Supermalt

14 minutes ago, Grafter said:

This is what happens

Especially if the person with mental health starts being rude/mean/offkey

People are very quick to turn their backs. I've witnessed it

Faacts. But at the end of the day everyone's got problems. It's only so long you can use your own problems as an excuse to uneccesarily be a c*nt to other people. 

23 minutes ago, Grafter said:

This is what happens

Especially if the person with mental health starts being rude/mean/offkey

People are very quick to turn their backs. I've witnessed it

Because we all have our own problems to deal with. 

I have direct experience with someone with bipolar 

years and years of the same cycle 

alcohol abuse , lying , stealing erratic behaviour ,stints  in hospital 

it’s a drain tbh

more of a drain on the people around them 

• Downvote 1

Yh well lets just hope if it ever happens to you, everyone else doesnt put their own much less serious problems above you.

You know if everybody chips in to support, the burden of responsibility is lessened on each one of us.

There were absolutely times in supporting my friend that I didn't answer my phone or I dodged man or pretended I was goin somewhere i wasnt to avoid him. Had his family and day 1s not turned their back, I wouldn't have felt all that pressure. It was jus me an one aunt

@ag.

30 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Yh well lets just hope if it ever happens to you, everyone else doesnt put their own much less serious problems above you.

You know if everybody chips in to support, the burden of responsibility is lessened on each one of us.

There were absolutely times in supporting my friend that I didn't answer my phone or I dodged man or pretended I was goin somewhere i wasnt to avoid him. Had his family and day 1s not turned their back, I wouldn't have felt all that pressure. It was jus me an one aunt

@ag.

God frobid it should ever happen to me 

10 years + of destruction you have no idea 

its the family that get it the worst , you are only getting a percentage of the experience of dealing with your friend who was affected 

the family have to deal with it 24/7 unconditionally 

the sad statee of affairs is that the person with bipolar doesnt even know they they are hurting the closest around to them

but theres only so much that one can take 

theres only so much you can do for people with this disability (or any ailment) when they do not want to help themselves

they know they shouldnt drink alcohol, smoke weed , etc etc 

yet they do those things then you have to pick up the pieces again and again only to be insulted and treated like shit soon after 

1 hour ago, Agony said:

True, but before he became America's nightmare rappers saw him as a symbol of the American dream and wanted to get money like him

This the weird part.

He made that Central Park 5 comment years ago and yet they were celebrating him.

Now it's ok to be socially conscious I guess.