Next Arsenal Manager

Seydou

arteta defo

Arsenal’s players are ‘stunned and upset’ by the club’s decision to sack physio Colin Lewin this week, according to reports. The 44-year-old was informed on Monday morning that his services were no longer required. Lewin, whose official title is head of medical services, has been with Arsenal for 23 years. According to the BBC, the decision regarding Lewin’s departure was entirely unexpected and has left many of Arsenal’s players and staff ‘stunned and upset’. Lewin had played a vital role throughout Arsene Wenger’s reign at Arsenal.

rahhh Gazidias is FLEXING. 

That job for life assurance wenger guaranted some of these man is gone, anybody can get it now. Goalkeeper coach needs to see his way out too.

21 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

That job for life assurance wenger guaranted some of these man is gone, anybody can get it now. Goalkeeper coach needs to see his way out too.

Goal keeper coach is out already. He was one of the first. 

New Era.

Looks like we are trying to build a infrastructure where a manager just comes in and coaches with all the meal prep done by the team. How it should have been all along. 

In that case Arteta might not he a bad shout. Raul bringing that Barca ethos over here. I loke the idea. Think it will take a couple years to see the benefits though 

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Mad

Mans moving like Killmonger out here.

Just tearing Wenger Kingdom apart.

Civil unrest come soon 

I think they woulda give it to Allegri had he wanted it.

Be honest though, wtf is he leaving Juve for to go Arsenal?

I kinda want Viera to get it, don't see how Arteta is ahead of him personally.

Should really break the bank for Simeone or Ancelotti for a few seasons as a stop gap.

12 hours ago, Haze-e said:

The injury history over the years was atrocious tbh. Lewin and the team mussa been moving like Plague Doctors with outdated medicinal herbs and leeches and shit. 

"Bring me 2 fish eyes a goats ear and the brain of a demigorgon"

Pmsl