Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Seydou

afc Next Arsenal Manager

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Francis Coquelin said:

Not gonna lie. He had me gassed.

Who the fuck is that? Might have some explaining to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking increasingly likely that Mikel is going to be manager.

I'm going to reserve judgement for now, but the thing that sticks in my head is how he never got up or said a word once Pep was sent to the stands in that Liverpool CL game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo were actually going for a novice:rofl:

I knew we'd fuck this up

Arteta is meant to be a good football mind and man manager but this is too soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

and what did you deduce from that?

 

Serious question?

I got that he looked clueless of how to get out instructions when Pep wasn't at his side. 

Granted he may have been caught off guard, but nothing inspired confidence watching him be a spectator the entire second half. 

But still judgement reserved for when he is a number one. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Dunno who the guy tweeting is but Ornstein is cosigning him.

Bar the managerial issue i'm liking what's happening. Would love to see Adams and Keown in the setup somewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Drift said:

I knew we'd fuck this up

man heard arteta a week or 2 ago and thought it was a meme smh, i laughed :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind this really. We're adopting the German/Spanish model.

We can't attract the big boy managers. So lets get a coach who may be the next up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mephisto said:

I don't mind this really. We're adopting the German/Spanish model.

We can't attract the big boy managers. So lets get a coach who may be the next up

basically head coach

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounding like either Arteta snubbed us or the club blueballed him. Not a good look either way. Heard Emery doesn't even speak English. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drift said:

Sounding like either Arteta snubbed us or the club blueballed him. 

Apparently he wanted more control over transfers. Basically wanted to put on the infinity guanlet with the full set that wenger rocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Apparently he wanted more control over transfers. Basically wanted to put on the infinity guanlet with the full set that wenger rocked.

Listening to talk sport now they said he didnt take it because the arsenal board were only going to give him 50 mill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are people getting this 50mil transfer fund info from? Seen it banded about alot these last couple days

Won't go far in the current market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DRC said:

Where are people getting this 50mil transfer fund info from? Seen it banded about alot these last couple days

Won't go far in the current market

Prob cos of what was spent in january and all the new contracts

also against FFP if your wages go up a certain amount in a season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Admin. said:

Prob cos of what was spent in january and all the new contracts

also against FFP if your wages go up a certain amount in a season 

 

We made a profit from transfers, and a lot of people got shifted off the wage bill to help fund those new contracts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

 

We made a profit from transfers, and a lot of people got shifted off the wage bill to help fund those new contracts.

Not one and the same

revenue has to go up a certain amount for wages to

guessing a lot of pay offs staff wise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×