Hostels

Seen a few people allude to these shitholes over the years.

Alot of the problems regarding my ex happened when she moved into one.

Come like the Wild West in some of them especially when there are no adults supervising.

The problems seem to stem from add ons/family/friends who use the rooms as cotches

The girl next door to my ex was getting spit roasted by brothers from what I hear.

What stories do some of you have?

Some mixed race kid from down south was in some youth hostel I was in time ago. He thought he was a bad boy and was always saying he's from Brixton, but he didnt sound like it and then we found out later he was from kent or somewhere like that. he ended up getting stabbed up by a 16 year old kid and left the hostel and moved back down south the next day ahaha true story. 

• Downvote 1

Lived in a hostel for a while on willesden lane

Was supported accommodation for young people

No visitors after 11

Was great cos after 11 they used to come bang on my door to get the tings out

I didn't have a problem tbh apart from sharing a bathroom with like 4 other people

The chaos suited my lifestyle at the time 

When I was with my girl (at the time. Ex now) she got moved into one by Crystal Palace after her Mum kicked her out when finding out she was pregnant. Was the worst experience. They had to move her out of there. Bare drugs and mandem just walking in and out smoking drinking etc. And obviously her being pretty guys would try it. All knocking on her door and shit.

In the end had to come out there cah one don forced into her room and try sexually assault her. She moved into a Mother & Baby Unit til she got housed.

6 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

When I was with my girl (at the time. Ex now) she got moved into one by Crystal Palace after her Mum kicked her out when finding out she was pregnant. Was the worst experience. They had to move her out of there. Bare drugs and mandem just walking in and out smoking drinking etc. And obviously her being pretty guys would try it. All knocking on her door and shit.

In the end had to come out there cah one don forced into her room and try sexually assault her. She moved into a Mother & Baby Unit til she got housed.

Yo her mum is a waste man!

On 20/05/2018 at 9:35 AM, Seth Rollins said:

Bare drugs and mandem just walking in and out smoking drinking etc. And obviously her being pretty guys would try it. All knocking on her door and shit.

Fam.

You brought it all flooding back for me.

I had to bring the man dem round to catch some yutes who were pouring lighter fluid under the doors init.

But yea, my ex didn't tell me this but over the years adding 2 & 2 together I think she was raped in there.

I'm certain of it.

1 girl who was staying downstairs her big 30 something wasteman uncle used to stay with her, he wasn't supposed to be there but again no authority doing their job and nobody following curfew.

I wanted to stay there with her but she wanted to do the independent ting not clocking how dangerous a situation it was and obviously so she could fuck who she wanted (I later found out).

What girls don't realise is once you get a name in a place like that it's curtains.

Pretty sure I came one time during her being assaulted, I only just pieced this together recently.

Basically I come upstairs, the same girl downstairs, her cousin, I catch him on the stairs like he is waiting for something, being lookout, looks shook when he sees me.

I think nothing of it at the time but go to open her door, it's locked.

I see her light on and I'm trying her door calling her, no answer.

So down 1 stairs there is a window which leads to a balcony, I went out on the balcony and could see her window open.

Again calling her name, no response.

I was determined now to find out what the fuck was going on, don't ask me why but I stood on the edge of this balcony and reached up and right for her window ledge.

Grabbed it with one hand and caught it with the other.

I'm freehanging from a window ledge, 4 stories up, in pitch black.

I sometimes think about that moment and just shake my head.

Pulled myself up and climbed through the window.

I see her sitting on the bed with her hands over her face.

Asking her why she ain't answering the door, what's wrong etc...

No response, nothing, we ain't in the best of places dem times so I don't wanna push too far, her neighbour knocked the door so I opened the door and just let her in, bounced.

1 ting my boy told me years ago bout when he happened to pass through a yard where man was running train on a girl, said he would see them sitting on the bed with their hands over their face, almost as if the shame was too much to bear.

Same exact reaction I swear, but I never put it all together at the time and she never told me anything like it but I did clock her face change certain time she would go in the kitchen and the old nigga was there.

She was defo scared of this dude.

I'm thinking this nigga musta crept out the room whilst I'm scaling the window, who knows but either way I know there was mad fuckry going on in that place.

8 hours ago, local said:

I ain’t no snowflake in the slightest but that’s all a bit grim init fucking hell 

how old was you both

Eldest is 15 in September so what...? Literally this time 15 years ago. 2003. Listen, this is how it was.

Sounds mad f**ked but what you're hearing was normal them times. I used to go raves in Thornton Heath and at the end of the night mandem are lining up outside the girls toilets and all battrying one ting or getting head because she's been drinking champs and wine all night. I could never understand a battery. I remember getting head one time off a ting I moved to and mandem came in the room and because she never stopped, they just watched. I looked around and it come like lions preying. giphy.gif

She gave me the look as if to say "Can I...?" All smiling. I went home. Wasn't hanging around to see David Attenborough live.