One woman is 93, the other is 43.

kerser

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Let her face be a cautionary tale to all bad minded people

Or the people who suffered from strokes and seizures 

2 minutes ago, ag. said:

Shocking news whypipo age quicker than blax.

Another case of black people flaunting their perceived superiorities over di whites on social media. Why are black people like this? I am tired seriously...

Probably because Katie started it by saying this...

...and we all know she wouldn't have posted that tweet if Harry's ex was walking down the aisle 

27 minutes ago, ag. said:

Another case of black people flaunting their perceived superiorities over di whites on social media. Why are black people like this? I am tired seriously...

:/

Stop this

Or ur gna end up looking like miss hopkins for real ya kna darg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Or the people who suffered from strokes and seizures 

:rofl:

strokes and seizures didn't make her look like

fuck off

lack water, lack of lotion, bad nutrition, lots of alcohol, bad genes & living fuckery etc did that to her

i know plenty of older folks who have had strokes or seizures their skin, vains etc don't look like that

mouth might be twist up etc but skin usually to get effected

1 hour ago, ag. said:

there is no "perceived" anywhere fella

genetically black ppl = dominate

genetically white ppl = recessive

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Seydou said:

I really think it's more with her dealing with stress from her health

basically

/

doubt she has stress from the backlash of trolling

the backlash gets her paid and that aint stressful

plus its people like Gabrielle Unions job to stay good looking so they can get paid too

cant compare

anyway her tweet done the job... 1 tweet paid her mortgage for this month

2 hours ago, Seydou said:

I really think it's more with her dealing with stress from her health, seizures and the constant backslashes she receives for her racist views.

Well; with any luck it'll all take its toll in the most ultimate way and we won't be haunted by her haggered figure for much longer. 

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

:/

Stop this

Or ur gna end up looking like miss hopkins for real ya kna darg

Living in England ??????? will do it to me?

2 hours ago, Incumbent said:

there is no "perceived" anywhere fella

genetically black ppl = dominate

genetically white ppl = recessive

What does this mean? Break it down for me.

And do you think it is sensible for black people to go down that road? Should the Chinese and Caucasians start talking up whatever perceived superior features or faculties they assume they have over blacks? U don’t think that can get very sticky nah

If we didn’t live in a society full of snowflakes anyone could say anything. At the moment, from my perspective, I see bare black people feeling free to run bants on whites. And that should be fine, but a lot of the time these are the same SJWs crying about people’s old tweets and that or the general fake social media tears about insignificant moments of perceived racism

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ag. said:

If we didn’t live in a society full of snowflakes anyone could say anything. At the moment, from my perspective, I see bare black people feeling free to run bants on whites. And that should be fine, but a lot of the time these are the same SJWs crying about people’s old tweets and that or the general fake social media tears about insignificant moments of perceived racism

i am guilty of the same thing 

but i see no lies in this post tbh 

but still #blackexcellece

when you ahve been repeatedly told and shown that you aint shit to the world you have to take solace in bigging yourself up in some capacity (in this case - black dont crack) 

• Like 1

But we all know ‘black don’t crack’, so why keep repeating it on the TL all the time in various ways? Seems very insecure and pointless.

i never see white people highliting whatever perceived superiorities they have over blacks? But then I only follow and engage with normal white people on social media and real life. The difference is that I also follow and engage with normal black people that do freely post what are basically ‘supremacist’ memes/ideas/jokes. Simple minded people will say ‘it’s not that deep’ or ‘why is this c*nt fraffing up Di threads’ ???

• Downvote 3