Sign in to follow this  
kerser

One woman is 93, the other is 43.

27 minutes ago, ag. said:

But we all know ‘black don’t crack’, so why keep repeating it on the TL all the time in various ways? Seems very insecure and pointless.

i never see white people highliting whatever perceived superiorities they have over blacks? But then I only follow and engage with normal white people on social media and real life. The difference is that I also follow and engage with normal black people that do freely post what are basically ‘supremacist’ memes/ideas/jokes. Simple minded people will say ‘it’s not that deep’ or ‘why is this c*nt fraffing up Di threads’ 🙄👍🏾

it is insecure 

but hundreds of years of racism will do that to you 

white people dont highlight their supposed superiority as they dont have to - its prevalent in everyday society in this white mans world 

• Like 2

Last time I heard the "black don't crack" wasn't said by a black person. Get it said to me quite often when discussing my age. Not in those exact words, but same reference .

Don't know where the superiority comes into it. I don' even see it as a compliment.

I think oriental people age very well too..

Anyway KH is a c*nt and stressed and miserable people age bad quick regardless of race

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

it is insecure 

but hundreds of years of racism will do that to you 

white people dont highlight their supposed superiority as they dont have to - its prevalent in everyday society in this white mans world 

IMO a lot of problems in the blk communiteh is people not being honest about the root of various problems 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

That’s the toll of using the darkside of the force.

Outchea looking like Sideous. 

10 minutes ago, ag. said:

IMO a lot of problems in the blk communiteh is people not being honest about the root of various problems 

Agree

But every topic is going down this lane now.  

I agree with the black not cracking theory but obviously isn't an automatic thing.

Using celebrities as benchmarks to aging is neither here nor there tbh in fact it's quite annoying. We talking about people with access to the best food, skin care, make up and minus the stress of working 40 hours a week which enables significant allowance for sleep which is a key factor in ageing. 

• Downvote 2

20 hours ago, kerser said:

DdpnM9gVwAE-Eur?format=jpg 

DdpnM9eVQAIy5h4?format=jpg

93!!!!!! 

Katie just had a brain op after that pic

• Downvote 1

Katie Hopkins is fucking ugly! She is racist beyond belief. This ag. guy can suck out her p*ssy and then her butt!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Katie Hopkins is fucking ugly! She is racist beyond belief. This ag. guy can suck out her p*ssy and then her butt!

pmsl

6 hours ago, Realone2016 said:

I agree with the black not cracking theory but obviously isn't an automatic thing.

Using celebrities as benchmarks to aging is neither here nor there tbh in fact it's quite annoying. We talking about people with access to the best food, skin care, make up and minus the stress of working 40 hours a week which enables significant allowance for sleep which is a key factor in ageing. 

im sure if mothers are posted youll see the same thing. what did the best food and healthcare do for KT shitkins then?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, VENOM said:

im sure if mothers are posted youll see the same thing. what did the best food and healthcare do for KT shitkins then?

I'm not disputing black not cracking just said celebs aren't always an accurate benchmark to anything so we shouldn't be comparing ourselves to them since they have better resources. And yes there are exceptions not all look young and attractive . You man really are argumentative for the sake of it 🙄

• Downvote 2

15 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

John do you actually have any good white friends?

@JOHN DOE

oapart from work colleagues ... no 

i have nothing agaisnt having white friends if this is what you are trying to imply 

when a white person is not racist- they are prob some of the nicest sound fellas youll ever meet 

plus they know how to have fun 

but status quo is status quo 

• Thanks 4

10 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

i have nothing agaisnt having white friends if this is what you are trying to imply 

when a white person is not racist- they are prob some of the nicest sound fellas youll ever meet 

ohhh

10 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Fair enough.

Nah I wasn’t implying that bro. I was just trying to see where you’ve gathered your perspective on how white people view or perceive the world.

• Like 1

On 21/05/2018 at 5:56 PM, Heero Yuy said:

John do you actually have any good white friends?

@JOHN DOE

scrimming before the reply for this even landed

man said no dsgk jdrgdf

3 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

man said no dsgk jdrgdf

Ksjdjdjsjs

Coco butter and morleys on deck at all gatherings

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kerser said:

Big up westwood though 

Ddu_nApU8AYvQZI?format=jpg

A beard really does wonders doesn't it