Mike Kane EXPOSED !!!

Thizz

13 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Man throw the term "my boy" around too loosely. More time man are just associates

This

I explained to this guy last year that he is not my friend we are associates you cant tell me my mothers name then we are not friends. His reaction was to tell me that he was going to shoot me (which proves my point),  told him I want everything coming my way think he thought I would be shook. An emotional man is a women.

This is going to effect Kane's personal life (work etc) in a big way? When he comes up on my timeline it seems the twitter personality and his personal life are heavily interlinked.

The vigour with which man wanna see Kane cancelled tells me he's been prolific with this shit, but in the midst of the flogging you got guys looking to maim anyone close with him, guilty by association, "you knew",  etc

The guy Meeds has a popular football podcast called touchline fracas, and the iron fist in the velvet glove was a regular guest on there, befitting his status as a member of the Arsenal youth set up, twitter armchair analyst, etc 

But it's not like they're boys

So if you think I'm gonna let the actions of a nigga i speak with once or twice a month sink my battleship then boy good for you but we disassociating and condeming over here, it's for the good of the brand but it's some RNS shit as well.

Btw if them touchline fracas dons were white their ting would've blown

I can't popcorn these crucifixions

His downfall is her come up

Would advise other men to go trans or go home

I've already had some work done to regain a gender advantage even if it's just growing out my bosom

Got to read the next play and stay ahead of the curve 

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, local said:

He still coulda just shut his mouth

c/s chaps n Frank 

begging

Pmsl are u mad

I don't think ur looking at context, social already in here talking wass that's entirely unrelated to what's happened

Llow it 

Entirely unrelated to what's happened sounds more than a little flustered. I read it in a shrill voice.

Im not going to pretend ive studied the 'case' with yr level of round the clock devotion, but

Riddle me this though. Half yr posts spent on the vicarious worship of roadmen, the other half as a bay for blood sjw, that's quite the complex character. There's a disconnect in there which has some potential to unravel.

If not an actual woman then possibly some kind of closet case. Not a send, just a guess.

Live yr lives though playboy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

Entirely unrelated to what's happened sounds more than a little flustered. I read it in a shrill voice.

Im not going to pretend ive studied the 'case' with yr level of round the clock devotion, but

Riddle me this though. Half yr posts spent on the vicarious worship of roadmen, the other half as a bay for blood sjw, that's quite the complex character. There's a disconnect in there which has some potential to unravel.

If not an actual woman then possibly some kind of closet case. Not a send, just a guess.

Live yr lives though playboy

U know how real this post is? 

It's mad (3rd Paragraph) 

• Like 1

A random Michael glorious anti-co sign after a long post hiatus 

Woah

i thought jubez was the quiet shy guy in the WhatsApp group, is their problems in the camp 

Mike can you confirm your comprehension capibilities, break down the paragraph maybe?

/

i don’t agree with that context tbf jubez, fuck all that

/

are there no photoshops from twitter nah

this kinda stuff ain’t for Twitter I swear, fuck a meme

has anyone heard he rumours involving Kane, haze-e and shoulders

1 hour ago, Kuffir said:

I doubt u even know what that post means fella

Lol @ "how real this post" is like u know me lmao

Basically he's saying the same thing I've mentioned a few times.

One minute your alluding to the fact your somehow in the streets/worshipping and or glorifying the lifestyle (we don't believe you) next minute your  a different character. 

I could be totally wrong mate just going by your posts / things you said in the group. Other ppl have noticed as well

Not a big deal tho I'm sure your a good lad/lady either way 

29 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Not a big deal tho I'm sure your a good lad/lady either way 

Rah man said your an approachable guy