Mike Kane EXPOSED !!!

Thizz

On 02/06/2018 at 10:06 PM, Haze-e said:

Not gonna go into detail coz it ain't my business  (sorry for the tt4sfdkk) but just know man has no morals. Scumbag.

Shout me because I've been heavily involved in his life in the past and on more than one occasion I've been unhappy with him but overall he was a good guy (before I heard all this).

At the same time I'm not going to sit here and judge becauseI'm by no means perfect either. Just know I'm very disappointed in what I'm reading. This is all very sad.

If I knew a geeza that put someone’s hand on their d*ck at a club...

n now I haven’t ready twitter cos I don’t agree with it other than as a marketing tool 

but if that’s all he did

i ain’t giving half a fuck at all 

is this the climate back home or are the people responding like this just mongs or am I just so out there

I’m all for mike Kane getting outed on the hormone vacuum known as twitter n having his silly job revoked but does anyone really really care ye

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Shout me because I've been heavily involved in his life in the past and on more than one occasion I've been unhappy with him but overall he was a good guy (before I heard all this).

At the same time I'm not going to sit here and judge becauseI'm by no means perfect either. Just know I'm very disappointed in what I'm reading. This is all very sad.

Heard all what 

Moving reckless while chasing twitter fame 

What’s Robbie done?

On 6/3/2018 at 2:15 PM, The Somalian said:

This

I explained to this guy last year that he is not my friend we are associates you cant tell me my mothers name then we are not friends. His reaction was to tell me that he was going to shoot me (which proves my point),  told him I want everything coming my way think he thought I would be shook. An emotional man is a women.

This is going to effect Kane's personal life (work etc) in a big way? When he comes up on my timeline it seems the twitter personality and his personal life are heavily interlinked.

Mike Kane threatened to gun you down?

i don't know who this mike kane is or his history here but is this chick saying all he did was grab her hand and put it on his piece then held it there?

that's it? nothing more?

/

either way i don't condone the sleazy action but i was expecting a lot more considering how ppl are reacting?

• Downvote 1