Mike Kane EXPOSED !!!

Thizz

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Multiple man said is that it

To any and all of you

My question is if man did this to your Mrs or your sister or your daughter for that matter and they came home and told you what happened would you be saying is that it?

Obviously not

whats your point 

like if I got served a minor plate of ribs, would I have an issue personally, obviously  

would I make a fuss if I was an acquaintance of the server of those ribs, nah

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Kanes account deleted too 

3 hours ago, Drift said:

Lol rebranding incoming like DST predicted

Swear he's on Arsenal youth coaching team or some shit. Could this be doing some shit ?

And why she deleting hers?

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Multiple man said is that it

To any and all of you

My question is if man did this to your Mrs or your sister or your daughter for that matter and they came home and told you what happened would you be saying is that it?

:rofl:

that thought process is mad to like i am suppose to feel different

if that happen to my sis or a female member of my fam i would expect them to go po po if they felt it was that bad and what will happen will happen, they certainly won't be on social media saying this & that then deleting their account

all i am saying is certain mans sisters and mothers used to or still get scrubs at dances on a regs while they feel willies, shit i see bare guys slap chicks asses as they walk past all the time

did they ask to feel semi-hard willies around their lower regions?...no

did they run riot on social media instead of going to the feds?...no

for the record fuck this kane guy, shit is sleazy as they come and i hope my girl reports it but let's not act like shit is really that deep

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Seydou said:

You not gonna feel any anger nah?

?? 

What kinda nonsense.

don't judge me based on how u would feel and what's your anger got to do with it :/

what? the same anger that would make me punch up man then i'd probably end up doing time or get a record when there's a more effective and harmless solution?

smh

17 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Swear he's on Arsenal youth coaching team or some shit. Could this be doing some shit ?

And why she deleting hers?

i can tell you're one one of dem 1 + 1 = 2988 guys :rofl:

now you're insinuating mans a paedo yeah? smh

anyway i'm done with this before i am accused of backing him

The situation SHOULD affect his job prospects tbh

In response to incumbent you're definately a pussyhole but at least you're keeping the same energy regardless of who it happens to

Locals on a next ting void of morals as long as it don't affect him he don't give a shit which is quite pathetic really but it doesnt surprise me he does come across a bit slimy anyway

The mad ting is before this particular topic I was a bit sceptical about the whole toxic masculinity agenda but this is making it apparent some of you lots brains are actually fried still

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Trap God said:

The situation SHOULD affect his job prospects tbh

In response to incumbent you're definately a pussyhole but at least you're keeping the same energy regardless of who it happens to

Locals on a next ting void of morals as long as it don't affect him he don't give a shit which is quite pathetic really but it doesnt surprise me he does come across a bit slimy anyway

The mad ting is before this particular topic I was a bit sceptical about the whole toxic masculinity agenda but this is making it apparent some of you lots brains are actually fried still

you what?

ag g

g eg eg

:rofl:

i am a pussyhole for using my brain? fuck right off, don't judge coz i know the women in my family know how to deal with that situation without me getting me in trouble but yeah, u go ahead a bang dem kane type guys up in it with your record :lol:

4 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Mate if some geezer made a family member touch his c*ck I’d happily smash his face in. 

What’s wrong with that? 

ok but emotional responses ain't always the best solution in these types of situations

a little brain power usually work much better imo

In the situation of someone sexual abusing a family member it is the best solution. 

Imagne it was your girlfriend and you was like “nah don’t worry about it babe we’ll call the police” 

She’d resent you and eventually cheat on you. 

3 minutes ago, Greens said:

But regardless you would feel zero anger at all if some weirdo forcibly made your girl touch his piece against her will?

wtf? i've never said i won't feel anger, just saying i won't act on it like most ppl would

4 minutes ago, Thizz said:

In the situation of someone sexual abusing a family member it is the best solution. 

Imagne it was your girlfriend and you was like “nah don’t worry about it babe we’ll call the police” 

She’d resent you and eventually cheat on you. 

see this where u man got it wrong and reading what u want

i've said the women in my family would have dealt with it long before it got to me, they would have handled it by calling po po or whatever

i never said they'd come to me and then i'd tell them to go po po