Mike Kane EXPOSED !!!

Thizz

3 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

You can’t reason with any man who questions why the woman put herself in a position to be sexually assaulted. Smh.

I think it's reasonable to question certain things 

What were you doing in a guys hotel room at 3am drunk in your underwear after sending him suggestive messages and you didnt go there to have sex?

Kl

Why were you alone in the smokers section of the club?

Nah fam

Next well be asking women who got bush drag raped why they just started walking faster when they felt the rapist following them instead of doing the hundred meter dash

Nonsense

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Trap God said:

I think it's reasonable to question certain things 

What were you doing in a guys hotel room at 3am drunk in your underwear after sending him suggestive messages and you didnt go there to have sex?

Kl

Why were you alone in the smokers section of the club?

Nah fam

Next well be asking women who got bush drag raped why they just started walking faster when they felt the rapist following them instead of doing the hundred meter dash

Nonsense

Can’t argue with anything you said there. 

15 minutes ago, Trap God said:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

The guy followed her into the smoking section

DOES HE EVEN SMOKE FFS

Argh

??‍♂️

Wait whats the deets on what happened ?

were they not together selcuded off together having that one to one before the  number exchange/beat ? 

Or just he randomly grabbed a girls hand and put on his dick...

im still trying to comprehend how it got to that point in the timeline.

/

lets take away the sexual assault for a minute

your mrs. is alone talking to a guy in the club for 10-15mins nothing happens 

she tells you she was talking with this guy alone in the smoking area for a decent period of time... a guy she doesnt know 

whats your thoughts on the situation ?

Just to clarify I was causing trouble for the sake of it, I'm Mizchif - it's kind of what I do. DISCLAIMER - I know Mike Kane in real life much like many of you and don't support his actions or the actions of any person who would take advantage of another human, physically, sexually, finanically etc. I am one of the good guys and Mike is wrong.

I am also trying to work out how it happened that he has the woman's hand, and then puts it on his d*ck. (And also would be fascinated if he got his raw d*ck out to do so.) He couldn't make me put my hand on his d*ck, so if he made her do it like physically, thats quite rapey. You gotta come defend yourself Mike

16 hours ago, Trap God said:

Locals on a next ting void of morals as long as it don't affect him he don't give a shit which is quite pathetic really but it doesnt surprise me he does come across a bit slimy anyway

Hmmm tempted to say fuck u but sort of a fair assessment coming from your bubble

typical uptight interventionist English viewpoint from a guy that would cuss white English people for behavior that stems from the exact same attitude

I’m not defending the c*nt, I wouldn’t do it n I’m clearly thoroughly enjoying the fallout, is it my place to place some punishment on him or go out my way to distance myself cos of the actions of a CLEARLY INSECURE man? Is it fuck

Without begging some sort of Buddhist white c*nt philosophy I’m all for the natural order of things. If he gets his come uppence from a family member then fair play. Ain’t my business to give a fuck. How much energy do you expect people to have

you can call that slimy if you want, I’m defo slimier than you mr no numba who dis 

sabai sabai 

i feel sorry for him, you’re anti progression SJW nonsense can cuddle you to sleep 

i stay woke 

• Like 1

Guys lets not let this descend into nonsense when we still haven't uncovered the burning truth of Mikes Raw d*ck, its what the people want.

When I say its what the people want I mean, knowledge of the outness of his penis. Not his Penis, the people clearly don't want that but thats not the argument here.

• Like 1

That's not how it works

I can't keep it trill with pathetic little men we dont live by the same codes

The double standards makes you a hypocrite

When you would turn a blind eye on some shit cos it ain't happening to you or yours it makes you complicit

We don't keep it trill with men who are complicit with the behaviour of sex pests over here sorry

Any toxic feminist

asking me what I’m saying when I clearly said it

get back in the kitchen 

course im making it up as I go along, you’re forcing me to have to think about and justify my natural reasoning 

if someone done over your bro or your mate for no reason what would you do

would you do the same if you saw the t happen to a stranger

Pathetic my d*ck

3pm back home init Ellen degeneres show is on about now, put it on n take your tampon out you lemon 

Discussing the over top p*ssy boy antic reactions of other people I’d what I was doin, while ridiculing this Kane muppet who I already know if a walking joke, digging deets from those in the kno, I even forced myself to look on twitter at one point 

is turning a blind eye now ye

There’s a middle ground between blind and teary 

yh im mad

I’m a few things but never pathetic

Fighting talk for what, get a hobby u c*nt

24 minutes ago, local said:

Any toxic feminist

asking me what I’m saying when I clearly said it

get back in the kitchen 

course im making it up as I go along, you’re forcing me to have to think about and justify my natural reasoning 

if someone done over your bro or your mate for no reason what would you do

would you do the same if you saw the t happen to a stranger

Pathetic my d*ck

3pm back home init Ellen degeneres show is on about now, put it on n take your tampon out you lemon 

this is the poitn i was trying to make at 2am - my bad

Smads you know it's strange you've stuck around here (in a forum full of weird dudes). How is your life?

From what I can see most or all of the other girls have left (Kurious, Soca, Janay, Dips et al)

This thread reminded me of Gayle, and a ton of other people who probably aren't here anymore. Flojo? Q? Tipper? Leitenant? I_break_ankles? zrastboss? Lucarelli? o-guy & scorpzz? Digits? TF?

Like, has anyone died? Someone must be dead

I mostly see new people or names I don't really recognise. eg. incumbent

edit, looking at this particular thread, it seems to be only old heads actually

/

Re Mike, dealing with him IRL he was always very cool, though I didn't think he would do this, it would have to be knuckle sandwich time if this happened to anyone around me

...not that I have any women around me

I haven't seen the tweets, its possible some type of situation could have happened that makes this a bit more innocent on his part, and then again it's possible it looks much worse

Same geeza will continually act like commenting on and having opinions on anyThing slightly greaze is too much

i don’t disagree with that necessarily, just don’t feel the need to constantly push that on internet neeks in a obviously transparent attempt to ttffkkkk 

Dont double fucking standards me Im consistently safe and a c*nt constantly 

12 minutes ago, Salem Saberhagen said:

Smads you know it's strange you've stuck around here (in a forum full of weird dudes). How is your life?

From what I can see most or all of the other girls have left (Kurious, Soca, Janay, Dips et al)

This thread reminded me of Gayle, and a ton of other people who probably aren't here anymore. Flojo? Q? Tipper? Leitenant? I_break_ankles? zrastboss? Lucarelli? o-guy & scorpzz? Digits? TF?

/

Re Mike, dealing with him IRL he was always very cool, though I didn't think he would do this, it would have to be knuckle sandwich time if this happened to anyone around me

I haven't seen the tweets, its possible some type of situation could have happened that makes this a bit more innocent on his part, and then again it's possible it looks much worse

Flojo sill here

leutenant still here but he hasn’t had a strong opinion since 2002

apart from his views on DST ?

smads is safe, her next door neighbour audibly busses during the late night and she’s having an affair with some well connected geeza from cov, her man is ok with it

all the rest are dead 

/

who are you

/

n this is in no way an isolated incident apparently for this lad

no one will spill the beans tho 

cough 

heero

19 minutes ago, Salem Saberhagen said:

/

Who are u? Why are you still here?

And why is it strange I'm here? My life is good still thanks for asking. How is yours b?

What has what other women do got to do with me?

13 minutes ago, local said:

Flojo sill here

leutenant still here but he hasn’t had a strong opinion since 2002

apart from his views on DST ?

smads is safe, her next door neighbour audibly busses during the late night and she’s having an affair with some well connected geeza from cov, her man is ok with it

all the rest are dead 

/

who are you

/

n this is in no way an isolated incident apparently for this lad

no one will spill the beans tho 

cough 

heero

Cant slight my man like this

U kno these people will believe anything...