Mike Kane EXPOSED !!!

Thizz

28 minutes ago, Salem Saberhagen said:

Smads you know it's strange you've stuck around here (in a forum full of weird dudes). How is your life?

From what I can see most or all of the other girls have left (Kurious, Soca, Janay, Dips et al)

This thread reminded me of Gayle, and a ton of other people who probably aren't here anymore. Flojo? Q? Tipper? Leitenant? I_break_ankles? zrastboss? Lucarelli? o-guy & scorpzz? Digits? TF?

Like, has anyone died? Someone must be dead

I mostly see new people or names I don't really recognise. eg. incumbent

edit, looking at this particular thread, it seems to be only old heads actually

/

Re Mike, dealing with him IRL he was always very cool, though I didn't think he would do this, it would have to be knuckle sandwich time if this happened to anyone around me

...not that I have any women around me

I haven't seen the tweets, its possible some type of situation could have happened that makes this a bit more innocent on his part, and then again it's possible it looks much worse

answered your own question here 

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Agony said:

There was 3 apologies, 1 after the incident happened, 1 a couple months into the #MeToo movement when he must've felt guilty every time another celebrity got MeToo'd and another apology on twitter where he basically held his hands up. None of us was there but a hat-trick of apologies isn't a good look... 

didnt know this 

ive only seen the twitter trail for the girl and like i said thats only one side to a story 

1 hour ago, Salem Saberhagen said:

This thread reminded me of Gayle, and a ton of other people who probably aren't here anymore. Flojo? Q? Tipper? Leitenant? I_break_ankles? zrastboss? Lucarelli? o-guy & scorpzz? Digits? TF?

Like, has anyone died? Someone must be dead

I mostly see new people or names I don't really recognise. eg. incumbent

Here bro.

1 hour ago, local said:

if someone done over your bro or your mate for no reason what would you do

would you do the same if you saw the t happen to a stranger

I wouldnt feel right knowing someone got violated for no reason and I could have stopped it but chose to turn a blind eye

See the thing is I understand where the mentality people like you have comes from

If I was a spineless pathetic little man

I probably wouldn't have the heart to insert myself into a incident knowing I lack the minerals to come out of the situation without becoming a victim too ??‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Trap God said:

I wouldnt feel right knowing someone got violated for no reason and I could have stopped it but chose to turn a blind eye

See the thing is I understand where the mentality people like you have comes from

If I was a spineless pathetic little man

I probably wouldn't have the heart to insert myself into a incident knowing I lack the minerals to come out of the situation without becoming a victim too ??‍♂️

Haha 

literally no one believes that mate

ill gladly wear that badge if that’s the parameters 

Id watch it happen to you too, you’d take a nap n id go home count my money n sleep happy 

We can call it a day here now you’ve cemented the fact that you’re a fantasist

Thanks for keeping the streets safe superman xxx

I'm not here to play *BREAKING NEWS* but after speaking to him at great length I'm glad I carried the opinion of calling him up and hearing his side. And as a grown man who knows how the man/woman patterning ting can go I'm inclined to agree with his story. 

He admits wrong. Not in the context SHE described but I also believe that why this is coming out 6 months later and why the conversation screen shot looks very fucking one sided I swear to Lucifer himself women really can get a man killed or thrown in jail. There's accountability and lessons to be learned and shit has been explained to him and he knows this. He ain't hearing anything different to what I was telling him 10 fucking years ago when people didn't wanna listen. Now people are getting baited and stories mad twisted to look like they belong in jail by these millennial hoes when real girls are out here really really being sexually assaulted.

26 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

I'm not here to play *BREAKING NEWS* but after speaking to him at great length I'm glad I carried the opinion of calling him up and hearing his side. And as a grown man who knows how the man/woman patterning ting can go I'm inclined to agree with his story. 

He admits wrong. Not in the context SHE described but I also believe that why this is coming out 6 months later and why the conversation screen shot looks very fucking one sided I swear to Lucifer himself women really can get a man killed or thrown in jail. There's accountability and lessons to be learned and shit has been explained to him and he knows this. He ain't hearing anything different to what I was telling him 10 fucking years ago when people didn't wanna listen. Now people are getting baited and stories mad twisted to look like they belong in jail by these millennial hoes when real girls are out here really really being sexually assaulted.

‘See it deh’

shout out to all the so called men of the forum 

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Nah bro your moving mad cant lie

A big man can come and explain himself tbh not send his lacky to give some TF4DKTTKK speach

Low tryna take make this into a circus bro just allow it 

Ubtil I got all the facts I can't say who is responsible for the miscommunication.. but...

You can't just put a girls hands on your tings in those situations...infact....putting a girl's hand on your flacid penis in a smoking area is crazy. *Mal voice*

But I'm sure there must of been prior entertaining of some sort to make him feel entitled (not that it makes it acceptable to do that manouver). But she aired him out first to make sure she painted the picture ..so your view is always gonna go off the first story.

1 minute ago, Badman said:

He doesn't need to explain anything tbh but whats bugging me is the fact that your coming in on your high horse with some cryptic speech, which has added absolutely no value or context to the situation at all

High horse? Show me where so I can climb down please. There's nothing cryptic. What he was accused of (putting her hand on his tings) is TRUE. The story leading up to it (her version) doesn't match his. It's also very suspect dropping screen shots where she's deleted replies he has given. This also happened start of the year. 6 months ago. Why were they and friends and associates of each other still in contact?

It's not a good look. I hate the word clout but what exactly are you trying to achieve here? Anyone that wants to speak to him can do what I done and phone him innit.